The Perfect Pint
Get your comfort food fix with a 15% discount for a minimum single receipt spend of Php 1,000.
Promo period is from August 20, 2020 to January 31, 2021.
1. The program is open exclusively to Preferred customers that meet the Bank’s set parameters and/or eligibility requirements.
2. The program is from August 20, 2020 – January 31, 2021.
3. Preferred customers are entitled to the following offers within the promo period:
|Offer||Terms and Conditions|
|1. 15% discount for a minimum spend of Php 1,000.|
1. Not valid in conjunction with any promos and discounts.
2. Not applicable in lunch specials or any value meal or promo meal.
3. Valid for Dine-in and Take-out.
Perfect Pint Alabang
- (+63) 995 679 9175
Perfect Pint Greenbelt
Greenbelt 2, Makati City
- (+63) 966 627 0394
4. The offer is not convertible to cash, credit, gift certificates, privileges, rewards and/or other items/products. It may not be exchanged with any other product. Offer is non-transferable and may only be availed by the Preferred customer.
5. BPI Credit Card, Debit Card, or Prepaid Card must be used in payment of the program offer. In the event that BPI Credit Card, Debit Card, or Prepaid Cards cannot be accepted at the time of payment due to merchant card payment acceptance issues, client card account suspended or blocked, or other card account issues, cash payment may be used.
6. Any dispute concerning the services related to the Program offer shall be settled directly between the customer and Merchant.
7. Program offer is not valid in conjunction with any ongoing promotions, in-house promo or ad promo, and other discounts. In the purchase of goods and services, which are on promotional discount, the Senior Citizen and Person with Disability can avail of the promotional discount provided or the discount under the Expanded Senior Citizens Act of 2010 or Magna Carta for persons with disability, whichever is higher, if applicable.
8. In case of dispute in respect of BPI/BPI Family Savings Bank only and the customers' availment of program offers, the decision of BPI/BPI Family Savings Bank with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final. However, if dispute involves participating Merchant and its performance and/or delivery of services to customers, subject to the General Provisions set out above, the decision of BPI/BPI Family Savings Bank and participating Merchant with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final.
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-103697 Series of 2020