The District Boracay
Have an unforgettable time in Boracay with major discounts when you book a room or avail of their services.
Promo period is from August 20, 2020 to January 31, 2021.
1. The program is open exclusively to Preferred customers that meet the Bank’s set parameters and/or eligibility requirements.
2. The program is from August 20, 2020 – January 31, 2021.
3. Preferred customers are entitled to the following offers within the promo period:
|Offers||Terms and Conditions|
1. 40% OFF on suites based on published rates.
2. 10% OFF on Upperhouse Spa.
3. 10% OFF on F&B (Star Lounge, The Plenary, House Brew Café).
1. Booking Period:
2. Stay Period:
3. Blackout dates:
4. Offer is valid for account holder only, not transferrable.
5. Offer may not be availed in conjunction with other promos/tie-up benefits.
6. Offer is not convertible to cash.
7. Bookings are non-refundable, but is eligible to 1x rebooking at least a month prior to original travel date. Last minute rebooking due to government-imposed travel bans (related to pandemic) will be allowed. Block out dates apply.
8. Guest must inform The District Boracay of their intent to avail of the special rates prior to booking.
9. Prior reservation is required.
The District Boracay
Station 2, Boracay Island, Malay, Aklan
- (+63) 917 822 7290
4. The offer is not convertible to cash, credit, gift certificates, privileges, rewards and/or other items/products. It may not be exchanged with any other product. Offer is non-transferable and may only be availed by the Preferred customer.
5. BPI Credit Card, Debit Card, or Prepaid Card must be used in payment of the program offer. In the event that BPI Credit Card, Debit Card, or Prepaid Cards cannot be accepted at the time of payment due to merchant card payment acceptance issues, client card account suspended or blocked, or other card account issues, cash payment may be used.
6. Any dispute concerning the services related to the Program offer shall be settled directly between the customer and Merchant.
7. Program offer is not valid in conjunction with any ongoing promotions, in-house promo or ad promo, and other discounts. In the purchase of goods and services, which are on promotional discount, the Senior Citizen and Person with Disability can avail of the promotional discount provided or the discount under the Expanded Senior Citizens Act of 2010 or Magna Carta for persons with disability, whichever is higher, if applicable.
8. In case of dispute in respect of BPI/BPI Family Savings Bank only and the customers' availment of program offers, the decision of BPI/BPI Family Savings Bank with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final. However, if dispute involves participating Merchant and its performance and/or delivery of services to customers, subject to the General Provisions set out above, the decision of BPI/BPI Family Savings Bank and participating Merchant with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final.
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-103697 Series of 2020