Get 20% off on food and non-alcoholic drinks when you pay using your BPI Credit or Debit card.
Present your Preferred Privilege Card to avail of the offer.
1. The BPI Preferred Program (the “Program”), which is available exclusively to BPI/BPI Family Savings Bank Preferred clients who meet the Bank’s set parameters and/or eligibility requirements (“Preferred Clients”), allows said clients to avail of the Promo offer below within the Promo period.
2. The Program shall run from December 15, 2021 to June 15, 2022.
3. Preferred clients are entitled to the exclusive Promo offer from Outback Steakhouse within the Promo period.
a. Get 20% off on food and non-alcoholic drinks.
b. Cannot be combined with other discounts.
c. Valid for dine-in and take-out.
4. The offer under the Promo shall not be convertible to cash, credit, gift certificates, privileges, rewards and/or other items/products. They may not be exchanged with any other product. The offer is non-transferable and may only be availed by the Preferred client.
5. To avail of the Promo, BPI/BPI Family Savings Bank Preferred clients must present their Preferred Privilege Card or any other Preferred identification, and pay partner merchants: (i) using their BPI Debit, Credit, or Prepaid Cards; (ii) through BPI online transfer/payment; or (iii) by setting up an Auto Debit Arrangement (ADA).
6. In the event that the modes abovementioned cannot be resorted to because of the Merchant’s card/online payment acceptance issues, or in case the Preferred Client’s card/account has been blocked: for having been reported as lost or stolen; having been tagged for card fraud monitoring; or other analogous issues, the BPI/BPI Family Savings Bank Preferred Clients, subject to proper verification procedures, shall be allowed to make cash payments.
7. Any dispute concerning the products and/or services related to the Promo shall be settled directly between the BPI/BPI Family Savings Bank Preferred client and the Merchant.
8. The Promo offered under the Program may not be availed of in conjunction with any other ongoing promotions or discounts. In the purchase of goods and services which are on promotional discount, in compliance with R.A. No. 9994 (Expanded Senior Citizen Act of 2010) and R.A. No. 10754 (An Act Expanding Benefits and Privileges of Persons with Disability [PWD]), the senior citizen or PWD can opt to avail of the promotional discount provided under the Program or the discount provided under said laws, whichever is higher.
9. In case of dispute in respect of the Bank only and the Preferred client's availment of the Promo under the Program, the decision of the Bank with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final. However, if the dispute involves the partner Merchant and its performance of the services and/or delivery of products to the Preferred clients, subject to the General Provisions set out above, the decision of the Bank and the partner Merchant with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final.
10. The Bank reserves the right to disqualify or suspend any person from further participation in the Program and/or any Promo, if in its judgment, that person has violated the terms and conditions herein or has violated the Preferred Banking Terms and Conditions, which is available for viewing at Preferred terms.
11. The Program shall be subject to periodic review to ensure compliance with the Bank’s policies and procedures, as well as with BSP rules and regulations and applicable laws.
12. Terms and conditions governing the Bank’s products, services, facilities and channels, which are made an integral part of hereof by reference, shall likewise be resorted to in instances where they are applicable to the Program or the Promo.
|Branch Contact Number|
|Glorietta 4||Ground Floor, Glorietta 4, Ayala Center, Makati City||7729 8458|
|ATC||Ground Floor, ATC Corporate Center, Alabang, Muntinlupa City||8772 1844|
Bluebay Walk, Macapagal Avenue corner EDSA, MOA Complex, Pasay City
Eastwood Citywalk 1, Orchard Road, Libis, Quezon City
For inquiries and comments, send us a message or call our 24-hour BPI Contact Center at (+632) 889-10000.
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-133581 Series of 2021