Protect your teeth with free flouride treatment when you avail of MetroDental's Teeth Whitening Package.
Promo period is from August 20, 2020 to January 31, 2021.
1. The program is open exclusively to Preferred customers that meet the Bank’s set parameters and/or eligibility requirements.
2. The program is from August 20, 2020 – January 31, 2021.
3. Preferred customers are entitled to the following offers within the promo period:
|Offer||Terms and Conditions|
|1. Php 15,000 teeth whitening with a free fluoride treatment.|
1. Cannot be used in conjunction with other promos, discounts, HMO benefits and gift certificates
2. In the purchase of goods and services, which are on promotional discounts, the senior citizen can avail of the promotional discount or the discount provided under the Expanded Senior Citizen Act of 2020, whichever is higher.
3. An appointment schedule is required and MetroDental must be informed that customer will avail of the BPI Preferred offer.
4. Blackout Dates: Call for appointment.
Level 4, Greenbelt 5, Ayala Center, Makati City
- (02) 8861 5675
- (+63) 917 565 0308
Level 3, Eastwood Mall, Eastwood City Cyberpark, E. Rodriguez Jr. Ave., C-5, Bagumbayan, Quezon City
- (02) 8570 6627
- (+63) 917 565 0406
Level 5, Mega Atrium, SM Megamall, EDSA cor. Dona Julia Vargas Ave., Mandaluyong City
- (02) 8570 9453
- (+63) 917 565 0129
L4, The Podium, 12 ADB Ave., Ortigas Center, Mandaluyong
- (+63) 917 565 0420
Level 3, Trinoma Mall, North Ave, cor. EDSA Quezon City
- (02) 8901 0093
- (+63) 917 565 0432
4. The offer is not convertible to cash, credit, gift certificates, privileges, rewards and/or other items/products. It may not be exchanged with any other product. Offer is non-transferable and may only be availed by the Preferred customer.
5. BPI Credit Card, Debit Card, or Prepaid Card must be used in payment of the program offer. In the event that BPI Credit Card, Debit Card, or Prepaid Cards cannot be accepted at the time of payment due to merchant card payment acceptance issues, client card account suspended or blocked, or other card account issues, cash payment may be used.
6. Any dispute concerning the services related to the Program offer shall be settled directly between the customer and Merchant.
7. Program offer is not valid in conjunction with any ongoing promotions, in-house promo or ad promo, and other discounts. In the purchase of goods and services, which are on promotional discount, the Senior Citizen and Person with Disability can avail of the promotional discount provided or the discount under the Expanded Senior Citizens Act of 2010 or Magna Carta for persons with disability, whichever is higher, if applicable.
8. In case of dispute in respect of BPI/BPI Family Savings Bank only and the customers' availment of program offers, the decision of BPI/BPI Family Savings Bank with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final. However, if dispute involves participating Merchant and its performance and/or delivery of services to customers, subject to the General Provisions set out above, the decision of BPI/BPI Family Savings Bank and participating Merchant with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final.
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-103697 Series of 2020