Alba Restaurante Español
Savor your free Chorizo Burger Sliders for a minimum spend of Php 2,500 and get a free slice of cake on your birth month.
Promo period is from August 20, 2020 to January 31, 2021.
1. The program is open exclusively to Preferred customers that meet the Bank’s set parameters and/or eligibility requirements.
2. The program is from August 20, 2020 – January 31, 2021.
3. Preferred customers are entitled to the following offers within the promo period:
|Offers||Terms and Conditions|
1. Free one (1) order of Chorizo Burger Sliders for every minimum spend of Php 2,500.
2. Free slice of complimentary cake during the Preferred client’s birth month.
1. Blackout Dates:
2. Promo runs from August 20, 2020 to January 31, 2021.
3. Valid on all Alba Restaurante Español Branches.
4. Cardholders need to present a valid ID (with birthday details of the birthday celebrant) and use their own BPI Debit, Credit, or Prepaid Card to pay for the bill.
5. Valid for dine-in ala carte only.
L2 Estancia Mall, Capitol Commons, Meralco Ave, Pasig City
- (02) 8253 8272
- (02) 8253 4953
38 Polaris St. Bel-Air Makati City
- (02) 8896 6950
- (02) 8896 6951
Tomas Morato corner Scout Lozano, Quezon City
- (02) 8925 1912
- (02) 8928 7129
4th Level, Prism Plaza, Two E-com Center Building, Bayshore Avenue cor. Harbor Drive, Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay City
- (02) 8808 2326
- (02) 8808 8210
Westgate Center, Commerce Ave., Filinvest Corporate City, Alabang, Muntinlupa City
- (02) 8771 2178
- (02) 8771 2179
4. The offer is not convertible to cash, credit, gift certificates, privileges, rewards and/or other items/products. It may not be exchanged with any other product. Offer is non-transferable and may only be availed by the Preferred customer.
5. BPI Credit Card, Debit Card, or Prepaid Card must be used in payment of the program offer. In the event that BPI Credit Card, Debit Card, or Prepaid Cards cannot be accepted at the time of payment due to merchant card payment acceptance issues, client card account suspended or blocked, or other card account issues, cash payment may be used.
6. Any dispute concerning the services related to the Program offer shall be settled directly between the customer and Merchant.
7. Program offer is not valid in conjunction with any ongoing promotions, in-house promo or ad promo, and other discounts. In the purchase of goods and services, which are on promotional discount, the Senior Citizen and Person with Disability can avail of the promotional discount provided or the discount under the Expanded Senior Citizens Act of 2010 or Magna Carta for persons with disability, whichever is higher, if applicable.
8. In case of dispute in respect of BPI/BPI Family Savings Bank only and the customers' availment of program offers, the decision of BPI/BPI Family Savings Bank with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final. However, if dispute involves participating Merchant and its performance and/or delivery of services to customers, subject to the General Provisions set out above, the decision of BPI/BPI Family Savings Bank and participating Merchant with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final.
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-103697 Series of 2020
For inquiries and comments, send us a message or call our 24-hour BPI Contact Center at (+632) 889-10000.
BPI is a proud member of