Open a deposit account and get a chance to win the iPhone 14 Pro Max or iPad Pro M1.
Get additional raffle entries if you avail from the secondary participating products.*
The promo is only open to new and existing BPI Overseas Filipino clients and their family members.
Number of Winner/s
|Prize||Raffle Draw Date|
|November 15, 2022 to January 31, 2023*||5||Apple iPhone 14 Pro Max 128GB||February 14, 2023|
|10||Apple iPad Pro M1 128GB||February 14, 2023|
*Main products: November 16, 2022 - January 31, 2023
Other products: November 16, 2022 - December 31, 2022
1. The raffle is open to all new and existing BPI Overseas Filipino clients (Segment 05 tagged) who will open an account or avail of any of the following:
- Main Products:
a. BPI Pamana Padala
b. BPI Padala Moneyger
c. Build-up Accounts
- Other Products:
a. Auto Loan
b. Personal Loan
c. Life and Non-Life Insurance
d. BPI Investment Funds
e. BPI Credit Card
How to Avail
1. Qualified client will be entitled for an e-raffle entry for each product that was availed.
2. Client can avail multiple products to earn more e-raffle entries. Below are the list of corresponding entry or raffle ticket for each product.
No. of Raffle Entry
|Product||No. of Raffle Entry|
|Credit Card||1 entry|
|Life and Non-Life Insurance||1 entry|
|Personal Loan||1 entry|
|Auto Loan||3 entries|
a. Account Opening
b. Subscription (minimum Php 5,000 for mutual funds; minimum 10,000 for UITF)
1 entry for Account Opening
3 entries for Subscription
3. Products availed should be active and has the minimum required balance (if applicable) by the end of the promo period to qualify.
4. Only the availments of participating products under the qualified client’s name will be counted.
5. Raffle number will be generated electronically by the end of the promo period.
Terms and Conditions
1. There will be (5) winners of iPhone 14 Pro Max 128GB and (10) winners of iPad Pro M1 128GB.
2. Raffle Draw will be held via a private Zoom meeting with a DTI representative’s supervision on February 14, 2023.
3. Winners will be notified through their registered mail, mobile number, and/or email address.
4. Winners can claim the prize at any BPI branch.
5. Winners must present a valid photo-bearing ID. In the event that the winner is not available for the claiming of prize, an authorized representative should bring the following items:
- Valid photo-bearing ID of representative
- Letter signed by the winner indicating the name of the authorized representative
- Copy of winner’s valid ID
6. Unclaimed prizes sixty (60) days from notice shall be forfeited in favor of BPI with prior approval of DTI.
7. Employees of BPI including their relatives up to second degree of consanguinity or affinity are disqualified from joining the promotion.
8. BPI and its subsidiaries are not liable for any loss, damage or personal injury whatsoever (including but not limited to direct, indirect and consequential loss) suffered or sustained in connection with the use of the prize.