Get loan amount from Php 20,000 to Php 2 million
Flexible terms of 12, 18, 24, 30 or 36 monthly installments
Take advantage of our collateral free loan.
Avail of our low monthly add-on rate of 1.2%.
Get cash quickly and safely through your BPI account.
Pay your monthly installment conveniently through our automatic debit facility.
1. Fill out the online application form.
2. Upon successful submission, you will receive an email that your application has been received. Check your spam folder in case the message is not in your inbox.
3. Submit your income documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may find the list of required documents here.
4. Wait for the SMS notification regarding the status of your loan application.
Multiply the loan amount with the factor rate indicated in the table below. The factor rate varies depending on the term you will choose.
Loan amount x Factor Rate = Monthly Amortization
Example: Php 100,000 x 0.0953333 (factor rate for 12 months) = Php 9,533.33
*Rates shown are indicative only and may change upon approval.
You only need to submit the following:
1. One (1) valid Philippine government-issued ID with photo and signature
2. Income Documents
a. Employed/ Professionals
- Payslips for the last 3 months or latest ITR (BIR 2316)
b. Self Employed
- Latest Audited Financial Statements or ITR
- DTI/SEC Business Registration Certificate
*Customers who are principal credit cardholders from another bank for at least 18 months with good payment standing may not be required to submit income documents.
Once you book the loan, a minimal one-time processing fee of Php 1,500 will be deducted from your loan proceeds. For loans above Php 250,000 or for business purposes, government requires Documentary Stamps Tax equivalent to Php 1.50 for every Php 200 of the loan amount.
a. At least 21 years old at the time of application but not more than 60 years old upon loan maturity
b. Must be a Filipino Citizen
c. Must have an office or residence landline.
d. If Employed, minimum gross monthly income of Php 20,000
e. If Self-employed:borrower must be the owner or a majority owner with at least 40% stake and the business has been operating profitably for at least 2 years with at least 1 trade reference. Minimum gross monthly income: Php 50,000
The maximum annual contractual rate (ACR) is 25.60%. Flexible loan term options from 12 to 36 months. A minimal one-time processing fee of Php 1,500 will be deducted from the loan proceeds. Documentary Stamps Tax worth Php 1.50 for every Php 200 of loan amount will apply to loans above Php 250,000. To know more, click here.
Example: A loan amounting to Php 20,000 with a term of 12 months will pay Php 22,884, inclusive of interest. The estimated monthly amortization is Php 1,907 with ACR of 25.60%. Compute for your loan here.