Eligibility and Participation
1. For existing BPI Rewards Members: Redeem vouchers using your BPI Reward Points to get raffle entries in the VYBE app.
|BPI Rewards Points||Raffle Entries|
|1,000 BPI Points||1 raffle entry|
|4,500 BPI Points||5 raffle entries|
|8,000 BPI Points||10 raffle entries|
|15,000 BPI Points||20 raffle entries|
2. For Non-BPI Rewards Members: Download and sign up to VYBE within November 15, 2023 to January 15, 2024 to earn one (1) raffle entry as a welcome bonus. Once a BPI Rewards member, earn more points with your BPI transactions to redeem additional raffle entries. Discover many ways to earn points at our BPI Rewards page.
1. Program shall run from November 15, 2023 to January 15, 2024.
2. Program participants can get multiple raffle entries (no limit) as long as they qualify for the program mechanics.
3. Program participants shall receive an SMS every 15 days, during the Program Period, to inform the Participant on the number of raffle entries that they have earned for the Program, to win.
|Raffle Promo Redemption / VYBE Registration Cut-off Dates||SMS Send-out Dates|
|November 15, 2023 to November 30, 2023||Week of December 4, 2023|
|December 1, 2023 to December 15, 2023||Week of December 18, 2023|
|December 16, 2023 to December 31, 2023||Week of January 8, 2024|
|January 1, 2024 to January 15, 2024||Week of January 15, 2024|
4. Total of three (3) winners to be drawn from qualified program participants. Each participant can only win once.
5. Raffle draw shall be on January 18, 2024. All raffle entries shall be extracted and uploaded in a randomizer by an authorized BPI representatives and to be witnessed and supervised by DTI representatives. Only raffle entry redemptions and Vybe registration done within the above stated Program Period shall qualify in the raffle draw.
6. The winners shall be contacted by BPI Rewards representatives through their registered mail, email address, and/or mobile to validate the winners’ identity.
7. Announcement of winners shall be done on January 26, 2024 through the BPI Facebook and Instagram page.
1. Each winner will be given a Singapore Tour from March 2, 2024 to March 4, 2024 (Travel Period) with the following details:
a. Round trip tickets for two (2) via Philippine Airlines (Manila – Singapore – Manila)
(Taxes and fees included. Departs Philippines on March 2, 2024)
b. Two- night stay for two (2) at the JW Marriot Hotel
(Package includes breakfast for two (2) days only (March 2 – 4, 2024). Other expenses incurred shall be for the sole account of the winner)
c. Free transfers:
- SG Airport to Hotel (On Arrival Date)
- Hotel to concert venue and back
- Hotel to SG Airport (departure)
d. Free VIP concert tickets for two (2) to watch Grammy Award-winning singer-songwriter live on March 3, 2024
e. Dining experience for two (2) at Lau Pa Sat
2. Other travel expenses and requirements not included in the above-mentioned prize details (including passport and other travel documents, luggage, gadgets, etc.) shall be for the sole account of the Program winners.
3. The Prizes for this Program are taken as one full package and are transferrable but cannot be converted to cash or any cash equivalent.
4. Full name (as indicated in the passport) of the winner and his/her intended companion, should be given to email@example.com not later than January 31, 2024.
5. The raffle winners and their chosen companion should have a passport validity of at least up to September 30, 2024 when submitted to BPI on as of January 31, 2024.
6. Itineraries are pre-scheduled and pre- arranged. Any changes or additional itineraries/activities (aside from the inclusions in the Prizes) shall be for the sole account of the winners.
7. Any issue concerning the use of the Tickets, Aspire shall provide assistance to the Bank and/or Program winner, whether prior to or on the day of the specific event, to ensure that the Program winners are able to avail or recover the services/products covered by the Tickets.
Miscellaneous and Exemptions
1. By participating in this Program and joining the tour, the winners of the Program and their companions hereby agree as follows:
- BPI is authorized to provide information of the winners to third-party contractors or agents to implement the Program including the processing of transactions, raffle draw and prizes.
- To allow BPI to collect the personal information of the winners and their companion during the travel, including but not limited to their name, mobile number, and e-mail address. In this connection, BPI may, subject to compliance with applicable rules and regulations, use and disclose the personal information of identified winners, including their name, photographs, and videos, for marketing purposes related to this Program and the winners and their companions agree to waive any right to royalties, fees or any form of remuneration for such use on TV, radio, BPI website, BPI social media pages, and press releases.
2. The winners agree and will cause his/her companion to agree to the post-event communication to be done by BPI and in connection thereto, the winners consent and shall cause his/her companion to consent that BPI has the right to take their photographs and videos during activities within the travel period and to use these photographs and videos in any and all post-program publicity materials /media, whether online and offline, and other marketing materials of BPI. A consent form shall be for this purpose shall be signed by the winners. In this connection, the winners and their companion deemed to have waived any right to any royalties, fees, or any form of remuneration for such use on TV, radio, BPI website, BPI social media pages, and press releases
3. Employees of Bank of the Philippines Islands (BPI), its subsidiaries and affiliates and other third-party agencies directly involved in this Program, and their relatives up to the second degree of consanguinity, are disqualified from participating in this Program. In case the declared winner is found to be falling in any of the categories described in this section, the winner is automatically disqualified, and a new raffle will be conducted to replace the disqualified winner to be witnessed by a DTI representative.
4. The Bank, in concurrence with DTI, reserves the right to terminate, discontinue, or cancel the Program at any time.
5. In case of any dispute relating to the Program, the decision of BPI with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final.
6. All queries regarding this Program shall be directed to the 24-hour BPI Contact Center at (+632) 889-10000.
These Terms and Conditions (“Program Terms and Conditions”) govern the Singapore Weekend Getaway, (“Program”).
The Terms and Conditions governing BPI’s Products, Services, Facilities and Channels, the Banking Terms and Conditions, BPI Online Banking Terms and Conditions governing the use of BPI Online Banking Services and the BPI Mobile App, and the BPI Data Privacy Statement are incorporated herein by reference and shall form an integral part of this Program Terms and Conditions (“BPI Terms and Condition”).