The Promo is open to cardholders of participating BPI Mastercard Credit or Debit Cards whose accounts are active and in good standing.
BPI Credit Cards
- BPI Corporate Card
- BPI eCredit Card
- BPI Edge Card
- BPI Gold Rewards Card
- BPI Rewards Card
- BPI Platinum Rewards Cards
- Petron BPI Card
BPI Debit Cards
How to avail
1. Visit the official website of Serenata Floral Studio via website.
2. Select the items you wish to purchase.
3. Click the “Shopping Cart” icon once done.
4. Review items in your shopping cart.
5. Input the promo code: SENDLOVEMC15.
6. Enter Recipient’s Details.
7. Select Shipping Method.
8. Choose Payment Options then select “Local Debit/Credit Card,Direct Debit, E-Wallet, Over-The-Counter”.
9. Click “Go to Payment” then select “Credit/Debit Card”.
10. Enter Billing Information.
11. Click “Pay Now” to complete transaction.
Terms and Conditions
1. Promo is valid only online via Serenata Floral Studio via website.
2. Offer cannot be availed in conjunction with any other promotion.
3. The offer is not convertible to cash or credit. It may not be exchanged with any other product.
4. The discount/offer should be given instantly where the purchase was made.
5. The Cardholder agrees that should his or her purchase be found fraudulent, BPI shall have the right to charge the value of the discount to his or her card.
6. Any dispute concerning the service/s related to the promo offer shall be settled directly between the Cardholder and Merchant with the concurrence of DTI.
7. The promo is not valid in conjunction with any ongoing promos of the Merchant.
8. In case of dispute in respect to BPI only and the customers' availment of the Promo, the decision of BPI with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final. However, if the dispute involves the Merchant and its performance and/or delivery of products to customers, subject to the General Provisions set out above, the decision of BPI and Merchant with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final.
9. Terms and conditions governing the issuance and use of BPI Credit, Debit and Prepaid Cards and reminders and other provisions contained in the card carrier, statement of account, charge slips, and other documents or instruments, which are made an integral part hereof by reference, shall likewise be resorted to in instances where they are applicable to this Promo.
Mastercard: Priceless Specials - General terms and conditions
1. The offer is valid only with full payment made by a valid Mastercard card issued in Asia Pacific unless otherwise stated.
2. Promotions and offers cannot be claimed after the purchase are completed.
3. All promotions and offers are valid while stocks last. Offers are subject to availability but are not valid in conjunction with other offers, discounts, promotions, e-vouchers, e-coupons, privileges or purchase of gift certificates, membership privileges, unless otherwise stated. The Mastercard card used to book the reservation of service must be presented at check-in, and for payment upon check out.
4. Discounts, vouchers, and privileges, including Birthday Treats, are non-transferable and are not exchangeable for cash, credit, in full or in part.
5. Offer cannot be redeemed or exchanged in cash. Offers listed, where applicable, are in Local Currency, unless otherwise stated.
6. Offers acceptability and honoring is subject to Force Majeure wherein any execution or delivery of any of the services committed through this program is hampered beyond its reasonable control, such as but not limited to, strikes, labor controversies, Acts of God, fire, flood, war, lightning, earthquake, collapse of structure, embargoes or Government orders or restrictions or policies etc., the affected merchant shall be excused for non-performance of its obligation during the period such cause continues to exist.
7. All feedback regarding the outlets, and/or service related to the offers should be directed to the merchant’s outlet immediately.
8. Offers may be subject to prevailing government taxes and service charges where applicable. For promotions with a minimum purchase requirement, the minimum purchase amount does not take into account of taxes and fees, unless otherwise stated.
9. Any tax or other liabilities or charges payable to the government or any other statutory authority/body or any participating establishment, which may arise or accrue to the Qualified Customer, shall be solely borne by the Qualified Customer.
10.Offers shall not be available wherever it is prohibited under law and/ or cannot be made/ continued for any reason whatsoever.
11. Information is correct at the time of publish. Mastercard makes no representation or warranty whether express or implied and accepts no responsibility or liability for the completeness or accuracy of the information.
12. Mastercard assumes no responsibility for any loss or damage or expenses arising in connection with the offers, howsoever arising, including without limitation, from any late or non-notification, any error in computing, technical hardware or software breakdown, malfunctions or defects, failed, delayed or incorrect transactions, or lost or unavailable network connections, or any notice that is lost or misdirected, which may affect a cardholder’s eligibility in the offers.
13. Mastercard makes no representation to the quality or performance of the goods and services provided by the merchant in connection with the offers. Mastercard will not be responsible for any injury, loss or damage suffered as a result of the redemption of the offer or usage of the goods and services.
14. Merchant may impose conditions for the redemption of goods or services. Information is correct at the time of publish.
15. Mastercard will not be responsible for any injury, loss or damage suffered as a result of the redemption of the offer or usage of the goods and services.
16. Mastercard is not an agent of the merchant. Any dispute about the quality or service standard must be resolved directly with the merchant.
17. Mastercard reserves the right to vary or amend the terms and conditions governing the promotions without notice, or withdraw or discontinue the offers at any time without any notice or liability to any party.
18. Offers are subject to the individual merchant’s terms and conditions. Mastercard cardholders are advised to check with the relevant merchant(s) concerned.
19. Offer conditions are subjected to change without prior notice.
20. Other terms and conditions apply
Note: For security, E-Commerce access is turned off by default. Go to the official BPI Debit Mastercard page to see the steps on enabling your E-Commerce access and international access in Card Control via BPI Online/BPI Mobile App when you need to transact online. Turn off your access when not in use.
Serenata Floral Studio
For inquiries and comments, please contact the following:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call: (0945) 235 6588
For inquiries and comments, send us a message or call our 24-hour BPI Contact Center at (+632) 889-10000.
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB- 159881, Series of 2023