The Promo is open to cardholders of participating BPI Credit, Debit, or Prepaid Cards whose accounts are active and in good standing.
BPI Credit Cards
- Amore Cashback Card
- Amore Platinum Cashback Card
- Blue Rewards Card
- Corporate Card
- eCredit Card
- Edge Card
- Gold Rewards Card
- Petron BPI Card
- Platinum Rewards Card
- Signature Card
BPI Debit Cards
BPI Prepaid Cards (must have available load)
- Amore Visa Prepaid
- ePay Mastercard
- ePay Visa
How to avail
1. Visit edamama via the mobile app or https://edamama.ph.
2. Sign up or log-in to your account.
3. Select the items you wish to purchase, then click “Add to Bag”.
4. Enter the promo code upon your checkout, then click “Apply.
5. Enter your shipping address.
6. Select “Credit/Debit Card” as your payment method and use your BPI Credit, Debit, or Prpeaid Card to pay for your purchases.
7. Click “Place Order” to complete your transaction.
Terms and conditions
1. Promo code BPINEWMAMA is applicable to all brands and categories, except diapers, formula milk, edamama e-GCs, and select brands as detailed in freshdesk.com
2. edamama reserves the right to cancel any order using the promo for any valid and justifiable reason, including but not limited to:
- Suspicious or fraudulent purchasing activity of voucher use
- Voucher abuse, including the use of multiple accounts or multiple checkouts associated with the same customer or group of customers; or
- Voucher used in bad faith
3. To qualify for the discount, the BPI Credit, Debit, or Prepaid Cardholder must use his or her Participating BPI Credit, Debit, or Prepaid Card to pay for his or her purchases at the Merchant.
4. For security, E-Commerce access is turned off by default. Go to the official BPI Debit Mastercard page to see the steps on enabling your E-Commerce access and International access in Card Control via BPI Online/BPI Mobile App when you need to transact online. Turn off your access when not in use.
5. The offer is not convertible to cash or credit. It may not be exchanged with any other product.
6. The discount/offer should be given instantly where the purchase was made.
7. The Cardholder agrees that should his or her purchase be found fraudulent, BPI shall have the right to charge the value of the discount to his or her card.
8. Any dispute concerning the service/s related to the promo offer shall be settled directly between the Cardholder and Merchant with the concurrence of DTI.
9. The promo is not valid in conjunction with any ongoing promos of the Merchant.
10. In case of dispute in respect to BPI only and the customers' availment of the Promo, the decision of BPI with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final. However, if the dispute involves the Merchant and its performance and/or delivery of products to customers, subject to the General Provisions set out above, the decision of BPI and Merchant with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final.
11. Terms and conditions governing the issuance and use of BPI Credit, Debit, and Prepaid Cards and reminders and other provisions contained in the card carrier, statement of account, charge slips, and other documents or instruments, which are made an integral part hereof by reference, shall likewise be resorted to in instances where they are applicable to this Promo.
For any questions or clarifications, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For inquiries and comments, please send us a message or call our 24-hour BPI Contact Center at (+632) 889-10000.
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-177812, Series of 2023