1. The Promo is open to cardholders of participating BPI Credit, Debit, and Prepaid Cards whose accounts are active and in good standing:
BPI Credit Cards
- Amore Cashback Card
- Amore Platinum Cashback Card
- Blue Mastercard
- Corporate Mastercard
- Edge Mastercard
- Gold Mastercard
- Petron-BPI Mastercard
- Platinum Rewards Mastercard
- Visa Signature Card
BPI Debit Cards
BPI Prepaid Cards*
- Amore Visa
- BPI ePay Visa
- BPI ePay Mastercard
*Must have available load
2. Promo Period is from August 16, 2023 to December 31, 2023.
3. BPI Credit, Debit, and Prepaid Cardholders are entitled to the following exclusive offer within the Promo Period:
Enjoy 15% off for a minimum single receipt spend of Php 2,500. Drinks are not included in the discount.
4. To qualify for the discount/offer, the cardholder must use his or her participating BPI Credit Card to pay for his or her purchases at the Merchant.
5. The offer is not convertible to cash or credit. It may not be exchanged with any other product.
6. The Cardholder shall review and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Merchant.
Terms and Conditions
- Not applicable for reservations;
- Valid for walk-ins only;
- Exclusively for dine in transactions only;
- Promo is not valid on the following blackout dates:
- December 24, 2023
- December 25, 2023
- December 31, 2023
7. The Cardholder agrees that should his or her purchase be found fraudulent, BPI shall have the right to charge the value of the discount/offer to his or her card.
8. The promo is not valid in conjunction with any ongoing promos of the Merchant. In the purchase of goods and services which are on promotional discount, in compliance to the Expanded Senior Citizen Act of 2010 (R.A. 9994) an Act Expanding Benefits and Privileges of Persons with Disability (PWD) (R.A. 10754), the senior citizen or PWD can avail of the promotional discount, or the discount provided under the said laws, whichever is higher.
9. Any dispute concerning the products and/or services related to the promo offer shall be settled directly between the cardholder and the Merchant with the concurrence of DTI.
10. In case of dispute in respect to BPI only and the customers' availment of the promo, the decision of BPI with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final. However, if the dispute involves the participating Merchant and its performance and/or delivery of products to customers, subject to the General Provisions set out above, the decision of BPI and participating Merchant with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final.
11. Terms and conditions governing the issuance and use of BPI Credit, Debit or Prepaid Cards and reminders and other provisions contained in the card carrier, statement of account, charge slips, and other documents or instruments, which are made an integral part hereof by reference, shall likewise be resorted to in instances where they are applicable to this Promo.
For inquiries and comments, please contact the following:
- Email: email@example.com
- Landline/Mobile No.: (+63917) 131-2222
For inquiries and comments, please send us a message or call our 24-hour BPI Contact Center at (+632) 889-10000.
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-173638, Series of 2023