Php 300 off
Promo Period: October 16, 2023 to December 31, 2023
The promo is open to cardholders of participating BPI Credit, Debit and Prepaid Cards whose accounts are active and in good standing.
BPI Credit Cards
- Amore Cashback Card
- Amore Platinum Cashback Card
- Blue Mastercard
- Corporate Mastercard
- eCredit Card
- Edge Mastercard
- Gold Mastercard
- Petron-BPI Mastercard
- Platinum Rewards Mastercard
- Visa Signature Card
BPI Debit Cards
BPI Prepaid Cards (must have available load)
- Amore Visa Prepaid
- ePay Mastercard
- ePay Visa
How to avail
1. Visit www.metromart.com or download the MetroMart mobile app.
2. Select the items you wish to purchase from the stores available.
3. Upon checkout, provide your delivery address, desired schedule of delivery, replacement option, payment method, and mobile number.
4. In the Payment Method, enter the details of your participating BPI Credit Card.
5. Enter the promo code to avail of the discount.
Terms and conditions
1. The promo offers are applicable across all specialty stores and supermarkets.
2. The promo is valid at the following areas:
i. Metro Manila: Makati, Taguig, Pasay, Caloocan, Manila, Marikina, Muntinlupa, Paranaque, Pasig, Pateros, Quezon City, San Juan, Valenzuela, Las Pinas, Malabon, Mandaluyong
ii. Luzon: Baguio City, Batangas, Montalban, Antipolo, Cainta, Bulacan, Pampanga, Dasmarinas, General Trias, Imus, Silang, Cavite, San Pedro, Sta. Rosa, Binan, Cabuyao, Laguna
iii. Visayas: Cebu City, Mandaue, Talisay and Lapu-Lapu
3. To qualify for the discount, the cardholder must use his or her participating BPI Credit, Debit, or Prepaid Card to pay for his or her purchases at the Merchant.
4. For security, E-Commerce access is turned off by default. Go to the official BPI Debit Mastercard page to see the steps on enabling your E-Commerce access and International access in Card Control via BPI Online/BPI Mobile App when you need to transact online. Turn off your access when not in use.
5. The offer is not convertible to cash or credit. It may not be exchanged with any other product.
6. The discount/offer should be given instantly where the purchase was made.
7. The cardholder agrees that should his or her purchase be found fraudulent, BPI shall have the right to charge the value of the discount to his or her card.
8. Any dispute concerning the service/s related to the promo offer shall be settled directly between the cardholder and the Merchant with the concurrence of DTI.
9. The promo is not valid in conjunction with any ongoing promos of the Merchant.
10. In case of dispute in respect to BPI only and the customers' availment of the promo, the decision of BPI with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final. However, if the dispute involves the Merchant and its performance and/or delivery of products to customers, subject to the General Provisions set out above, the decision of BPI and the Merchant with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final.
11. Terms and conditions governing the issuance and use of BPI Credit, Debit, or Prepaid Cards and reminders and other provisions contained in the card carrier, statement of account, charge slips, and other documents or instruments, which are made an integral part hereof by reference, shall likewise be resorted to in instances where they are applicable to this promo.
For any questions or clarifications, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For inquiries and comments, please send us a message or call our 24-hour BPI Contact Center at (+632) 889-10000.
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-176134, Series of 2023