Finest athletic performance items
Enjoy 20% off on sustainably crafted yoga mat and gear.
1. The promo is open to cardholders of participating BPI Mastercard Credit, Debit and Prepaid Cards whose accounts are active and in good standing:
BPI Credit Cards
- Blue Mastercard
- Corporate Mastercard
- Edge Mastercard
- Gold Mastercard
- Petron-BPI Mastercard
- Platinum Rewards Mastercard
BPI Debit Mastercard
BPI Prepaid Card*
- BPI ePay Mastercard
*Must have available load.
2. Promo Period is from December 1, 2022 to December 31, 2023.
3. BPI Mastercard Credit, Debit and Prepaid Cardholders are entitled to the following exclusive offer within the Promo Period:
Terms and Conditions
- Offer is not available with any other on-going promotions or discounts
- E-gift certificates do not apply.
- All sales are final.
1. Offer is valid only with full payment made by a valid Mastercard card issued in Asia Pacific unless otherwise stated.
2. Promotions and offers cannot be claimed after the purchase is completed.
3. All promotions and offers are valid while stocks last. Offers are subjected to availability are not valid in conjunction with other offers, discounts, promotions, e-vouchers, e-coupons, privileges or purchase of gift certificates, membership privileges, unless otherwise stated. The Mastercard card used to book the reservation of service must be presented at check-in, and for payment upon check out.
4. Discounts, vouchers, and privileges, including Birthday Treats, are non-transferrable and are not exchangeable for cash, credit, in full or in part.
5. Offer cannot be redeemed or exchanged in cash. Offers listed, where applicable, are in Local Currency, unless otherwise stated.
6. Offers acceptability and honoring is subject to Force Majeure wherein any execution or delivery of any of the services committed through this program is hampered beyond its reasonable control, such as but not limited to, strikes, labor controversies, Acts of God, fire, flood, war, lightning, earthquake, collapse of structure, embargoes or Government orders or restrictions or policies etc., the affected merchant shall be excused for non-performance of its obligation during the period such cause continues to exist.
7. All feedback regarding the outlets, and/or service related to the offers should be directed to the merchant’s outlet immediately.
8. Offers may be subject to prevailing government taxes and service charges where applicable. For promotions with a minimum purchase requirement, the minimum purchase amount does not take into account taxes and fees, unless otherwise stated.
9. Any tax or other liabilities or charges payable to the government or any other statutory authority/body or any participating establishment, which may arise or accrue to the Qualified Customer, shall be solely borne by the Qualified Customer.
10. Offers shall not be available wherever it is prohibited under law and/ or cannot be made/ continued for any reason whatsoever.
11. Information is correct at time of publish. Mastercard makes no representation or warranty whether express or implied and accepts no responsibility or liability for the completeness or accuracy of the information.
12. Mastercard assumes no responsibility for any loss or damage or expenses arising in connection with the offers, howsoever arising, including without limitation, from any late or non-notification, any error in computing, technical hardware or software breakdown, malfunctions or defects, failed, delayed or incorrect transactions, or lost or unavailable network connections, or any notice that is lost or misdirected, which may affect a cardholder’s eligibility in the offers.
13. Mastercard makes no representation to the quality or performance of the goods and services provided by the merchant in connection with the offers. Mastercard will not be responsible for any injury, loss or damage suffered as a result of the redemption of the offer or usage of the goods and services.
14. Merchant may impose conditions for the redemption of goods or services. Information is correct at time of publish.
15. Mastercard will not be responsible for any injury, loss or damage suffered as a result of the redemption of the offer or usage of the goods and services.
16. Mastercard is not an agent of the merchant. Any dispute about the quality or service standard must be resolved directly with the merchant.
17. Mastercard reserves the right to vary or amend the terms and conditions governing the promotions without notice or withdraw or discontinue the offers at any time without any notice or liability to any party.
18. Offers are subject to the individual merchant’s terms and conditions. Mastercard cardholders are advised to check with the relevant merchant(s) concerned.
19. Offer conditions are subject to change without prior notice.
20. Other terms and conditions apply
Certified Calm - Power Plant Mall
R2 Level, Power Plant Mall, Hidalgo Drive, Rockwell Center, Makati City (near Zara)
For any questions or clarifications, please contact the following:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Landline and Mobile No.: (+632) 883-88903 or (+63) 917-304-5457
For inquiries and comments, please send us a message or call our 24-hour BPI Contact Center at (+632) 889-10000.
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB- 159881 Series of 2023