Enjoy 10% off sitewide
Valid for multiple use.
Use promo code: MASTERCARD10
Your one-stop shop for cakes and baked goods
Shop from your favorite cafes, bakers and patisseries.
The Promo is open to cardholders of participating BPI Mastercard Credit, Debit or Prepaid Cards whose accounts are active and in good standing.
BPI Credit Cards
- Blue Mastercard
- Corporate Mastercard
- eCredit Mastercard
- Edge Mastercard
- Gold Mastercard
- Petron-BPI Mastercard
- Platinum Rewards Mastercard
BPI Debit Cards
- Debit Mastercard
BPI Prepaid Cards*
- ePay Mastercard
*Must have available load
How to avail
1. Visit the official website of CakeRush Philippines
2. Select the items you wish to purchase
3. Select the preferred delivery date and time
4. Click the “Shopping Cart” icon once done
5. Review items then Click “Continue”
6. Enter contact details
7. Input the promo code: MASTERCARD10
8. Click “Continue to Delivery”
9. Enter shipping details
10. Click “Continue to Payment”
11. Select mode of payment
12. Click “Pay Now”
13. Enter billing details.
14. Click “Submit Payment” to finish the transaction
Terms and conditions
1. Offer is valid from January 1, 2023 until December 31, 2023.
2. Offer is valid at CakeRush via website only. Use promo code MASTERCARD10 to enjoy the offer.
3. Offer must be utilized within the validity period and is not valid for the use after the expiry date.
4. Offer is valid for new and existing customers.
5. Delivery fee is excluded. Delivery charges may apply.
6. Delivery is valid within Philippines.
7. Offer is valid for multiple redemptions.
8. Multiple offers cannot be used in a single receipt.
9. Offer is not valid with any other on-going promotions, offers, loyalty programs, promos and/or discounts unless stated herein.
10. Offer is not exchangeable for cash, nor exchangeable for other promos under and circumstances and will not be replaced or refunded once expired.
11. Offer may be subject to applicable tax, if any.
12. CakeRush reserves the right to change the terms and conditions without prior notice, with the concurrence of DTI.
13. Payment must be made with Mastercard.
14. CakeRush Terms & Conditions apply.
Mastercard: Priceless Specials - General Terms and Conditions
1. The offer is valid only with full payment made by a valid BPI Mastercard Credit, Debit or Prepaid Card.
2. Promotions and offers cannot be claimed after the purchase are completed.
3. All promotions and offers are valid while stocks last. Offers are subject to availability but are not valid in conjunction with other offers, discounts, promotions, e-vouchers, e-coupons, privileges or purchase of gift certificates, membership privileges, unless otherwise stated. The Mastercard card used to book the reservation of service must be presented at check-in, and for payment upon check out.
4. Discounts, vouchers, and privileges, including Birthday Treats, are non-transferable and are not exchangeable for cash, credit, in full or in part.
5. Offer cannot be redeemed or exchanged in cash. Offers listed, where applicable, are in Local Currency, unless otherwise stated.
6. Offers acceptability and honoring is subject to Force Majeure wherein any execution or delivery of any of the services committed through this program is hampered beyond its reasonable control, such as but not limited to, strikes, labor controversies, Acts of God, fire, flood, war, lightning, earthquake, collapse of structure, embargoes or Government orders or restrictions or policies etc., the affected merchant shall be excused for non-performance of its obligation during the period such cause continues to exist.
7. All feedback regarding the outlets, and/or service related to the offers should be directed to the merchant’s outlet immediately.
8. Offers may be subject to prevailing government taxes and service charges where applicable. For promotions with a minimum purchase requirement, the minimum purchase amount does not take into account of taxes and fees, unless otherwise stated.
9. Any tax or other liabilities or charges payable to the government or any other statutory authority/body or any participating establishment, which may arise or accrue to the Qualified Customer, shall be solely borne by the Qualified Customer.
10. Offers shall not be available wherever it is prohibited under law and/ or cannot be made/ continued for any reason whatsoever.
11. Information is correct at the time of publish. Mastercard makes no representation or warranty whether express or implied and accepts no responsibility or liability for the completeness or accuracy of the information.
12. Mastercard assumes no responsibility for any loss or damage or expenses arising in connection with the offers, howsoever arising, including without limitation, from any late or non-notification, any error in computing, technical hardware or software breakdown, malfunctions or defects, failed, delayed or incorrect transactions, or lost or unavailable network connections, or any notice that is lost or misdirected, which may affect a cardholder’s eligibility in the offers.
13. Mastercard makes no representation to the quality or performance of the goods and services provided by the merchant in connection with the offers. Mastercard will not be responsible for any injury, loss or damage suffered as a result of the redemption of the offer or usage of the goods and services.
14. Merchant may impose conditions for the redemption of goods or services. Information is correct at the time of publish.
15. Mastercard will not be responsible for any injury, loss or damage suffered as a result of the redemption of the offer or usage of the goods and services.
16. Mastercard is not an agent of the merchant. Any dispute about the quality or service standard must be resolved directly with the merchant.
17. Mastercard reserves the right to vary or amend the terms and conditions governing the promotions without notice, or withdraw or discontinue the offers at any time without any notice or liability to any party.
18. Offers are subject to the individual merchant’s terms and conditions. Mastercard cardholders are advised to check with the relevant merchant(s) concerned.
19. Offer conditions are subjected to change without prior notice.
20. Other terms and conditions apply
Note: For security, E-Commerce access is turned off by default. Go to the official BPI Debit Mastercard page to see the steps on enabling your E-Commerce access and international access in Card Control via BPI Online/BPI Mobile App when you need to transact online. Turn off your access when not in use.
For inquiries and comments, please contact:
Call: (+632) 855-55226 (Monday to Saturday, 9:00am-6:00pm)
For inquiries and comments, please send us a message or call our 24-hour BPI Contact Center at (+632) 889-10000.
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB- 165027, Series of 2023