1. The Promo is open to cardholders of participating BPI Credit Cardholders whose accounts are active and in good standing:
BPI Credit Cards
- Amore Platinum Cashback Card
- Gold Mastercard
- Platinum Rewards Mastercard
- Visa Signature Card
2. Promo Period is from June 21, 2023 to November 30, 2023.
3. BPI Credit Cardholders are entitled to the following exclusive offers within the Promo Period:
4. To qualify for the discount/offer, the Cardholder must use his or her Participating BPI Credit Card to pay for his or her purchases at Merchant.
5. The offer is not convertible to cash or credit. It may not be exchanged with any other product.
6. The Cardholder shall review and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Merchant.
Terms and Conditions
- The offer is valid for dine-in only.
- VAT, service charge and all prevailing local taxes are included in the computation of the discount.
- Advance reservation is required. Reservations may be made by calling the branch reservation hotline (+63) 917-179-2562.
- Promo is valid for a minimum spend Php 5,000 (inclusive of VAT, service charge, and all prevailing local taxes).
- For the exclusive offer on ala carte meals, BPI Credit Cardholders are entitled to a maximum discount of Php 5,000 (inclusive of VAT, service charge, and all prevailing local taxes) for every single-receipt transaction at Merchant.
- Tasting menu offers are valid for a maximum of ten (10) pax.
- Only one (1) transaction per cardholder, per day shall be allowed.
- The Cardholder must present a qualified BPI Credit Card in the restaurant.
- Discount/offer should be given instantly where the purchase was made.
- Promo is not valid during holidays blackout dates.
- Combining Ala Carte and tasting menu offers is strictly prohibited.
7. The Cardholder agrees that should his or her purchase be found fraudulent, BPI shall have the right to charge the value of the discount/offer to his or her card.
8. The Promo is not valid in conjunction with any ongoing promos of Merchant. In the purchase of goods and services which are on promotional discount, in compliance to the Expanded Senior Citizen Act of 2010 (R.A. 9994) an Act Expanding Benefits and Privileges of Persons with Disability (PWD) (R.A. 10754), the senior citizen or PWD can avail of the promotional discount or the discount provided under the said laws, whichever is higher, if applicable.
9. Any dispute concerning the products and/or services related to the promo offer shall be settled directly between the Cardholder and Merchant with the concurrence of DTI.
10. In case of dispute in respect to BPI only and the customers' availment of the promo, the decision of BPI with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final. However, if the dispute involves participating Merchant and its performance and/or delivery of products to customers, subject to the General Provisions set out above, the decision of BPI and participating Merchant with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final.
11. Terms and conditions governing the issuance and use of BPI Credi Cards and reminders and other provisions contained in the card carrier, statement of account, charge slips, and other documents or instruments, which are made an integral part hereof by reference, shall likewise be resorted to in instances where they are applicable to this Promo.
- Mobile No.: (+63) 917-179-2562
- Direct Message through Facebook and Instagram pages
For inquiries and comments, send us a message or call our 24-hour BPI Contact Center at (+632) 889-10000.
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB –169472, Series of 2023