Avail of BPI’s MyBahay or MyKotse loans and receive exciting rewards through BPI’s Bahay at Kotse Mo, Achieve Mo! Promo.
1. These Terms and Conditions govern the Promo for select BPI clients who: (i) receive a notice from BPI of their eligibility to join the Promo; and (ii) avail of BPI MyBahay or MyKotse loans, subject to the eligibility requirements further prescribed hereunder.
2. The Terms and Conditions governing BPI MyBahay or MyKotse loans, the use of BPI’s Products, Services, Facilities and Channels, as well as the BPI Data Privacy Statement, are hereby incorporated by reference and shall form an integral part hereof.
Eligibility and participation
The promo, which shall run from October 1 to December 31, 2023 (the “Promo Period”), shall be open to select BPI clients who: (i) receive a notice from BPI of their eligibility to join the Promo; and (ii) avail of BPI MyBahay and/or MyKotse loans (“Eligible Clients”).
Eligible Clients who will successfully book BPI MyBahay or MyKotse loans within the Promo Period will receive Php5,000 or Php3,000 worth of gift certificates, respectively, subject to the following conditions:
1. The reward will only be issued to Eligible Clients with successful BPI MyBahay or MyKotse bookings.
2. The Eligible Client will receive a call from a Retail Loans Group (“RLG”) or branch representative that his reward is ready for claiming at his selected Retail Loans Center (“RLC”) Hub. The list of RLC Hubs will be provided to the Eligible Client once he starts the loans availment process.
3. The Eligible Client must claim the reward within 60 days from the date of such call.
4. The Eligible Client must present the EDM (electronic data mailer) he received from BPI, notifying him of his eligibility to join the Promo, as additional proof of eligibility.
5. The reward must be claimed by the Eligible Client himself. If the Eligible Client is unable to claim the reward himself, he may claim the same via an authorized representative, but the latter must submit: (i) an authorization letter; and (ii) photocopy (front and back) of a valid government-issued ID of both the Eligible Client and authorized representative, with three (3) signatures along the margin. The authorized representative must also bring a copy of the EDM mentioned above.
Other terms and conditions
1. Eligible Clients may book more than one (1) loan, and they will be entitled to get the corresponding reward for every loan booked.
2. The reward offered under the Promo shall not be convertible to cash, credit, privileges, and/or other items/products. The reward is non-transferable and may only be availed of by the Eligible Client.
3. In case of disputes in respect of BPI and the Eligible Client’s availment of the Promo, the decision of BPI with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final.
4. Any dispute related to this Promo will be accepted only if submitted within 60 banking days after the end of the Promo Period.
5. BPI, with the concurrence of DTI, reserves the right to terminate, discontinue, or suspend the Promo at any time.
6. Terms and Conditions governing BPI MyBahay or MyKotse loans, and the use of BPI’s Products, Services, Facilities and Channels, which are made integral parts hereof by reference, shall likewise be resorted to in instances where they are applicable to this Promo.
7. The Promo shall be subject to periodic review to ensure compliance with BPI’s policies and procedures, as well as with BSP rules and regulations and other applicable laws.
8. BPI and its subsidiaries are not liable for any loss, damage, or personal injury whatsoever (including but not limited to direct, indirect, and consequential loss) suffered or sustained in connection with the use of the rewards.
9. Employees of BPI including their relatives up to the second degree of consanguinity or affinity are disqualified from joining the Promo.
For inquiries and comments, please send us a message or call our 24-hour BPI Contact Center at (+632) 889-10000.
DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-177408 Series of 2023