How to redeem
1. The program is open to all BPI Credit Cardholders (with any of the following BPI
Credit Cards qualified to earn Real Thrills Rewards points):
- BPI Blue Mastercard
- BPI Gold Mastercard
- BPI Edge Mastercard
- BPI eCredit Card
2. Upon redemption request, cardholder must provide the following:
- Card or Customer number
- Item code
- Item quantity
3. Redemption will be processed within 7 to 15 banking days from receipt of a
4. Redemption of points can be made anytime by doing any of the following:
a. Calling us through our 24-hour BPI Contact Center:
- (+632) 889-10000 (Philippines)
- (+632) 1-800-188-89-100 (Domestic Toll-free)
- (+632) 889-10000 (International)
- International Toll-free Numbers
b. Sending an email to email@example.com and indicate the following:
- Indicate in the email subject Rewards Redemption.
- In the body, provide the following details: Customer number, Customer name, Item code, and Number of points for conversion.
c. Visiting any BPI branch near you, or contact your Branch Manager or Relationship Manager.
Redemption of non-electronic gifts
1. Subject to extension on account of force majeure or such other events beyond the reasonable control of BPI, gift certificates, gift cards, cinema tickets, park admission tickets, or actual gift items will be delivered to the Principal cardholder’s latest billing address of record, within the following period from receipt of valid redemption requests:
a. 12 working days for addresses within Metro Manila*
b. 15 working days for addresses within Cebu and Davao City
c. 20 working days for other areas
*Metro Manila includes: Manila, Mandaluyong, Marikina, Pasig, Quezon City, San Juan, Las Pinas, Makati, Muntinlupa, Paranaque, Pasay, Tondo. During the rainy season, CAMANAVA area, which is composed of Caloocan, Malabon, Navotas, and Valenzuela, as well as the cities of Pateros and Taguig, shall be classified as “other areas” for purposes of determining the delivery period.
2. The BPI cardholders’ address must be the same as the information registered in BPI Credit Cards’ customer records. If the address does not match with BPI Credit Cards’ records, the cardholder will be required to update his or her information through any of the following channels:
- Customer Service
Powered by Qualicentral Sourcing Inc.