Your equity can be as low as 5% of property’s appraised value or total contract price, subject to developer tie-up program.
Head to any of BPI’s over 1,000 branches nationwide to start planning when you can move in.
Stretch your payment period to as long as 30 years for lower monthly amortization.
Sign up for automatic debit arrangement for worry-free payments. You can also pay online, via GCash or at BPI payment centers.
A first from BPI MyBahay - pay on time and get 2% rebate on interest payments every year.
Lower income requirement - families with gross monthly income of Php 25,000 and higher are welcome to apply.
BPI MyBahay provides opportunity for Filipino middle-class households to own a home which requires minimum downpayment and flexible loan term, making home ownership more affordable and possible.
All residential properties, excluding vacant lots, are allowed; however, limited to a maximum collateral value (i.e. Total Contract Price or Total Appraised Value) of Php 3,000,000 only.
1. Minimal cash out of 5% versus the bank’s total appraised value of collateral or the total contract price, subject to developer tie-up program of the bank.
2. Longer repayment term of 30 years.
3. Interest rebate (2% of total interest paid) every loan anniversary, if borrower incurred no late payments.
4. Minimum gross household income requirement of Php 25,000.
5. Allowed loan purpose are for acquisition and occupancy of real estate property or refinancing (loan take-out) only.
BPI MyBahay vs. BPI Housing Loan
Regular Housing Loan
Up to 90% of appraised value or Total Contract Price*
Up to 95% of appraised value or Total Contract Price*
Maximum Loan Term
Maximum 20 years
Maximum 30 years
* subject to bank’s developer tie-up program