7 great ways to upgrade your bathroom
Your personal bathroom gets a lot more use than we realize. Over the course of many showers, and starting and ending our days, we spend more time than we realize. And with all that water and humidity, bathrooms are also subject to higher levels of wear and tear. Although keeping things simple is always a good idea, upgrading once in a while can make your bathroom feel extra special and cozy. Read on to learn about a few quick fixes you can make to freshen up your bathroom space:
1. Closet Organizing system – Make picking outfits in the morning even more fun as you see all your clothes stacked and organized by style and by color. Its makes identifying your clothes (especially when you have a ton) much faster and it looks better as well.
2. Indoor Plants – Nothing gives a more calming feel than some greenery in your environment. Place a few indoor plants and create a more natural aura for your bathroom space.
3. Accessory organizers – For the ladies, it’s not the best idea to leave your jewelry just anywhere in your room especially when they are small and intricate. Nor is it a good idea to just place everything in one place as items like necklaces and bracelets easily get tangled. Find a home base for all of them so you will remember where to find them and where to put them back.
4. Candles – Why not make your bathroom feel a little more relaxing as you pamper yourself? Add some candles to create a calming aura and feel like you are in your very own spa. For those that want to avoid live flames, LED-candle lights work just as well.
5. Clock with temperature – While deciding on what to wear for an event or preparing yourself for today’s meeting. It helps to know what the weather is like outside to help you narrow down your choices. And of course the time, because the last thing you want to be is late.
6. Silica Gel Packs – You can always find these small gel packs inside your new shoes and bags, but you can buy them as well. These packs are useful for keeping moisture out of a lot of things from your clothes to your jewelry.
7. Bamboo Towels – If you have the same towels that you have been using for the past 10 years, then it’s time for a change. Although 100% cotton towels are the usual recommended variety, give bamboo towels a go as these are more gentle on the skin and are naturally anti-microbial, anti-fungal, and anti-static.
Eight condo-renting tips for Filipino millennials
For Filipino millennials looking to live independently from their parents or are readyto start a family, renting a condo unit is almost a no-brainer.read more
Ways To Make Your Home Elderly-Friendly
Sometimes, our love for our senior family members is not enough. We also have tomake sure they know that they’re welcome and safe in our home, especially if theyare left alone when we go to work.read more
The Best Flower Arrangements for Every Type of Space
From a minimalist loft to a rustic country home, there is no easier way to spruce upan unadorned space than placing indoor plants in locations that highlight the beautyof your property.read more