With over a dozen trusted partners, using cash has become optional. Energize your daily life with BPI Online.
Here are some tips to keep in mind:
• Always look for ‘https’ at the beginning of the URL – the ‘s’ stands for secured websites
• Make sure to check for the padlock symbol in your browser’s address bar. You may double-click on the padlock symbol to verify the validity and owner of the security certificate. Owner should be Bank of the Philippine Islands.
• Phishers and fraudsters often use emails to lead you to websites similar to BPI. Never click on the links provided. Make sure the website URL address you are visiting is the actual partner app and website’s URL or type https://www.bpi.com.ph and check the list of our partner websites.
• Do not rely on links from search engines as they could be fake. Enter the website URL address directly into your browser’s address bar.
• If possible, please avoid using public computers.
I visited a website that is not yet included on the list and BPI Online is one of the payment options. Do I proceed with the payment?
Don’t proceed with the payment and check if the website or online store is listed on the trusted partner apps and sites list. If payment has been made, please report to us immediately by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 8-8910000