Types of Accounts
Apply for a Savings Account
- Ways to Bank
- Overseas Filipino
- Business Banking
- About BPI
- Related Sites
Types of Accounts
Apply for a Savings Account
- Ways to Bank
Congratulations to the 8 individuals who've won Php 50,000 each.
- Aileen Apungan Alpajora
- Shella Mae Porlares Dollente
- Rosa Aparinte Fuentes
- Genalyn Gomez
- Anna Angelica Macalalad Josue
- Ronald Ian Pagkaliwangan Sana Jr.
- Rodrilyn Servillon
- Norilyn Pastoril Talosig
Be one of the 8 lucky winners of Php 50,000.
How to join
1. On the PayMaya app, Tap “Cash In.”
2. Select “Bank Account.”
3. Choose “BPI.”
4. Enter an amount, and tap “Continue.”
5. Enter your BPI Online username and password.
6. Enter the One-Time PIN sent to your registered mobile number.
Qualified participants will get an SMS notification after each successful transaction.
1. Promo period is from August 15, 2021 to September 30, 2021
2. This promo is open to all new and existing PayMaya consumer accountholders that are currently residing in the Philippines, who will transact using PayMaya.
3. Users can participate in the promo and earn raffle entries by cashing in worth at least Php 3,500 through their BPI Online account and paying online using their PayMaya mobile number worth at least Php 1,500.
4. A user can earn one (1) raffle entry for every Php 3,500 worth of cash in and two (2) additional raffle entries for every Php 1,500 worth of Pay with PayMaya online purchases. Raffle entries will be computed as follows:
|Cash-In Amount or|
Pay with PayMaya
|Php 3, 500 Cash-In||1|
|Php 3, 550 Cash-In||1|
|Php 7, 000 Cash-In||2|
|Php 1,500 Pay with PayMaya||2|
|Php 2,000 Pay with PayMaya||2|
|Php 3,000 Pay with PayMaya||4|
|Php 3,500 Cash in and|
Php 1,500 Pay with PayMaya
5. Qualified participants will receive an SMS notification after each successful transaction. Sample SMS from “PayMayaDeals”:
Thank you for cashing in to your PayMaya Account using BPI! You have earned XX raffle entry/ies for a chance to win Php 50,000 in the Grand Draw! As of XX, you have earned a total of X entries. Keep cashing in to your PayMaya account using your BPI online account for more chances of winning. Promo runs from Aug. 15 – Sept. 30, 2021.For more details, visit www.paymaya.com/deals. DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-125337 Series of 2021. FreeInfoMsg
6. The following transactions are NOT included in this promo and will not earn a raffle entry: Cash-In via other Cash-In channels
7. Deadline of earning raffle entries is on September 30, 2021, 11:59PM.
8. There will be a total of eight (8) winners of Php 50,000 each for the entire promo duration.
9. The winners will be drawn on October 1, 2021.
10. All raffle entries are accumulative from the start until the end of the promo period.
11. PayMaya shall shoulder the 20% withholding tax for prizes exceeding Php 10,000.
12. The draw will be conducted via Microsoft Teams with a DTI representative. The promo organizer’s decision to award the grand prize to the selected winner is final with the concurrence of DTI-FTEB.
13. The names of all the winners will be announced on the BPI website.
14. The winner will be notified via e-mail, phone call to their PayMaya-registered mobile number, and via registered mail. A PayMaya representative will get in touch with the winners to verify their identity and to give further instructions on prize disbursement.
15. Prizes are non-transferable.
16. Failure to comply with any of the requirements or the terms and conditions herein, will have the winners forfeit their winnings with prior approval from the DTI-FTEB.
17. With prior approval of DTI, PayMaya Philippines and Bank of the Philippine Islands reserves the right to declare forfeiture of prize in the event that the winner fails to claim the prize within the allotted period of redemption.
18. Unclaimed prizes within 60 days upon receipt of notification will be forfeited in favor of PayMaya Philippines, with prior approval from DTI-FTEB.
19. PayMaya users with merchant accounts and those under PayMaya Negosyo are disqualified from participating in this promo.
20. All regular and contractual employees of PayMaya Philippines, Inc., Voyager Innovations Inc., and Bank of the Philippine Islands including their relatives up to second degree of consanguinity or affinity are disqualified from joining the promotion.
21. Any prize received by the qualified user shall be deemed final unless the customer files a complaint within 30 days from the end of the promo period. For clarifications and complaints relative to this promo, please call 8845-7788 or email email@example.com.
22. This promo is applicable to unique and valid PayMaya accounts only. PayMaya reserves the right to withdraw rewards or prizes if one person has already received the prize or benefit, even if already issued
23. PayMaya users with duplicate accounts or who are blacklisted cannot participate in this promo. PayMaya reserves the right to cancel or withdraw the prize or benefit if proven to be a duplicate account or participant is blacklisted.
24. PayMaya reserves the right to refuse the awarding of rewards or prizes to accounts that are suspected to be invalid or fraudulent or a result of gaming (i.e. abuse of system or weakness in the promo to win prizes or receive benefits).
25. The customer must notify PayMaya for any complaints regarding the promo. The decision of PayMaya and BPI on the complaint with concurrence of DTI FTEB shall be considered final. For clarifications and complaints relative to this promo, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
26. PayMaya users who have exceeded their aggregate limits may not receive their prize or cashback on time. The prize or cashback can only be credited the following month or once a user’s account balance is once again within the allowable limits – Php 50,000 for starter accounts and Php 100,000 for upgraded accounts.