- Php 100 Rebate Promo
Php 100 Rebate Promo
Get Php 100.00 rebate on your first point-of-sale (POS) spend with your BPI Debit Card.
- BPI Debit Mastercard
- BPI Debit EMV Cirrus
Promo period is from August 1, 2020 to January 31, 2021.
1. The Promo is open to all BPI Debit Mastercard and BPI Debit EMV Cirrus (BPI and BPI Family Savings Bank) cardholders who opened an account from January 1, 2020 – December 31, 2020.
2. The Promo Period is from August 1, 2020 until January 31, 2021.
3. To be eligible for the Promo, a BPI Debit cardholder should have received an email and/or SMS stating that they are automatically enrolled to the promo. The Auto Enrollment email and/or SMS will specify the last 3-digits of the client’s eligible deposit account (“Eligible Deposit Account”) that will be used for the Promo. Only the Debit Card associated with the Eligible Deposit Account will be applicable for rebate.
4. To qualify, cardholder should pay using his/her BPI Debit Mastercard or BPI Debit EMV Cirrus (BPI and BPI Family Savings Bank) at any merchant that accepts EPS (Express Payment System), Bancnet or Mastercard within 3 months after receiving the Auto Enrollment email and/or SMS. Cash and online (E-Commerce) purchases will NOT earn rebate.
5. The minimum spend requirement for this Promo is Php 1,000.00 for Peso accounts and $20.00 for Dollar accounts.
6. The Php 100.00 (or $2.00) rebate will only be applied to the cardholder’s first debit transaction after receiving the Auto Enrollment email and/or SMS. The rebate will be credited in 7 banking days.
7. In case of dispute, the decision of BPI with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final. BPI has the right to reverse the credited rebate once transaction is found to be invalid.
8. Any transaction fees related to your account or card will still apply during this Promo. Please refer to www.bpi.com.ph.
9. BPI is authorized to give necessary information to its third party contractor or agent to perform or complete the redemption process.
10. BPI will never ask for the client’s information through call, SMS, or email.
Per DTI - Fair Trade Permit No. 102821, Series of 2020.