Get Php 100 off on your purchase with a minimum spend of Php 500.
Php 100 Off
|· Valid for existing Foodpanda customers who are cardholders of BPI Debit Mastercard|
· The offer shall be valid for 3x use monthly per Foodpanda account
Promo Period: October 19, 2022 to March 31, 2023
The Promo is open to all active cardholders in good standing of the following BPI Debit Cards:
BPI Debit Cards
- BPI Debit Mastercard (BPI)
- BPI Debit Mastercard (BFB)
- BPI Debit Mastercard (BPI Direct Banko)
How to Avail
1. Go to www.foodpanda.ph or download the Foodpanda mobile app on the App Store or Google Play and proceed with logging in.
2. Input delivery location.
3. Choose from the available restaurants/shops under Delivery and Pick-up in the area.
4. Place an order worth at least Php 500.
5. Tap “Apply a voucher” and click “BPI DEBIT P100 OFF”.
6. Pay using your BPI Debit Mastercard. Discount is applied to the total purchase upon checkout.
Terms and Conditions
1. A minimum spend of Php 500 is required to avail of the discount.
2. The maximum discount is Php 100 per transaction.
3. Offer is valid for 3x use monthly per Foodpanda account during the promo period.
4. The offer is valid for select Foodpanda registered customers.
5. To qualify for the offer, the BPI cardholder must use his or her participating BPI Debit Mastercard to pay for his or her purchases at Foodpanda.
6. BPI is not an agent of any of the participating merchants or outlets and makes no representation as to the quality of goods and services provided. All feedback regarding the quality of goods and services provided should be directed to the respective merchant or outlet.
7. The promo cannot be exchanged for other items or discounts and cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers by the partner merchant that requires a voucher/promo code.
8. The offer is not convertible to cash or credit. It may not be exchanged with any other product.
9. In case of dispute in respect to BPI only and the clients' availment of the Promo, the decision of BPI with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final. However, if a dispute involves Foodpanda and its performance and/or delivery of services to customers, subject to the Terms and Conditions set out, the decision of BPI and Foodpanda with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final.
Any issue on the actual purchase should be directed and will be resolved by Foodpanda Philippines. For promo-related concerns and inquiries, cardholder may reach out to Foodpanda’s customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org or via the live chat on the Foodpanda app.
For inquiries and comments, send us a message or call our 24-hour BPI Contact Center at (+632) 889-10000.
DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-153450 , Series of 2022