Earn up to 15% cashback for each online transaction with your BPI Debit Mastercard®.
Simply use your BPI Debit Mastercard in our partner online stores via Cashback with FindShare promo.
Earn cashback for every online transaction with our online partners.
The Cashback with FindShare Promo is open to pre-selected BPI Debit Mastercard holders who received promotional materials with an 8-digit unique Cashback ID through their mobile or email address registered in BPI's system.
How to Avail
1. The qualified cardholder must refer to the Cashback with FindShare promotional materials sent through email or SMS for the 8-digit Cashback ID.
2. The qualified cardholder must click "LEARN MORE" in the Cashback with FindShare promotional materials or visit the Cashback page to choose from our list of partner merchants.
3. The qualified cardholder must enter the 8-digit Cashback ID on the Cashback page and click the "Proceed to Shop" button which will be redirected to the selected merchant's app or website.
4. Upon checking out, the cardholder must click "Select payment method", choose the option "Credit/Debit Card", and enter BPI Debit Mastercard card details.
5. Visit the Cashback page to view Cashback History.
Terms and Conditions
1. The Cashback with FindShare Promo is open to pre-selected BPI Debit Mastercard holders who received promotional materials with an 8-digit unique Cashback ID through their mobile or email address registered in BPI's system.
2. Promo period is from November 15, 2021 to September 30, 2022. Extended until March 31, 2023.*
3. Qualified cardholders will be entitled to up to 15% rebates for purchases made at selected FindShare Partner Merchants by clicking through the online link provided in the Cashback with FindShare Promo promotional materials or at the Cashback page.
4. Each qualified cardholder will receive an 8 -digit unique Cashback ID sent to their mobile or email address registered in BPI's system.
5. The unique Cashback ID assigned to each qualified cardholder cannot be shared or transferred or modified.
6. The qualified cardholder must select from the list of partner merchants on the Cashback page, choose a merchant, enter their 8-digit Cashback ID, click the “Proceed to Shop” button, and will be directed to the merchant’s app or site. From there, the cardholder can continue with their normal online shopping experience and check out their purchases using their BPI Debit Mastercard.
7. The Cashback amount differs per merchant. The cardholder may get up to 15% rebate. The rebate rate is published on the merchant page and in the pop-up.
8. The Cashback will be credited directly to the Main/Default Account of the cardholder's BPI Debit Mastercard. The Cashback amount shall appear as “4347 Payment - Cashback” in the cardholder’s statement of account.
9. Cashback is credited based on the merchant's crediting turn-around-time (TAT). You may view it in the terms and conditions of each merchant. Please note that for travel-related merchants, the TAT starts once the stay/trip has been completed. As long as the user won't cancel or return the purchase once received, the Cashback should reflect on your main default account within 60 business days after the purchase depending on the merchant.
10. Once the cardholders are redirected to the merchant’s official website, the terms and conditions of the merchants on the purchases shall apply. BPI shall serve only as a mode of payment for this program.
11. The Cashback amount cannot be exchanged for other products or discounts and are not transferable and cannot be paid to any person in any manner whatsoever nor be used to settle or pay any other liability of any person whatsoever or be applied towards the settlement of any cardholder’s liabilities with the Bank.
12. Any dispute concerning the products of the FindShare Partner Merchants shall be settled directly between the cardholder and the participating merchant.
13. For any concerns or missing Cashback, please email cashback-support@FindShare.com.
14. BPI has the right to reverse the credited Cashback once the transaction is found to be invalid or fraudulent.
16. BPI is not an agent of any of the participating online merchants and makes no representation as to the quality of the goods and services provided. All feedback regarding the quality of the goods and services provided should be directed to the respective merchant or outlet.
17. In case of dispute concerning the cardholder’s eligibility, coverage of date, fulfillment, etc. BPI’s decision shall prevail with the concurrence of the Department of Trade and Industry (DTI).
18. The terms and conditions governing the issuance and use of the BPI Debit Mastercard and those governing the deposits, products, services, facilities, and channels, as the same may be amended or supplemented, from time to time, are hereby incorporated by reference and shall form an integral part hereof.
Frequently Asked Questions
Read the promo's frequently asked questions here.
For inquiries and comments, send us a message or call our 24-hour BPI Contact Center at (+632) 889-10000.
DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-123365, Series of 2021 & DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-152694, Series of 2022