XIÙ Fine Cantonese Dining Promo
Enjoy your favorite Cantonese dishes at 50% off when you dine in or order take-out at XIÙ Fine Cantonese Dining with your BPI Visa Signature Card.
The Promo Period is from November 16, 2020 to December 15, 2020, extended until January 15, 2021 as approved by DTI-FTEB.
1. The Promo is open to BPI Visa Signature Cardholders in good standing.
2. The Promo Period is from November 16, 2020 to December 15, 2020, extended until January 15, 2021 as approved by DTI-FTEB.
3. BPI Visa Signature Cardholders are entitled to the following exclusive offers within the Promo Period:
50% off on total food bill
4. To qualify for the discount, the Cardholder must use his or her participating BPI Credit Card to pay for his or her purchases at XIÙ Fine Cantonese Dining (the "Merchant") within the Promo Period.
5. The offer is not convertible to cash or credit. It may not be exchanged with any other product or service.
6. The Cardholder shall review and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Merchant.
7. The Cardholder agrees that should his or her purchase be found fraudulent, BPI shall have the right to charge the value of the discount to his or her card.
8. The Promo is not valid in conjunction with any ongoing promotions, in-house promo or ad promo, and other discounts including: Senior Citizen discounts on Section 4 of Republic Act 9994, otherwise known as the “Expanded Senior Citizen Act of 2010”; and Persons With Disability (PWD) discounts on Section 32 of Republic Act No. 7277, as amended by RA 10754, otherwise known as the “Magna Carta for Persons with Disability”, providing at least twenty percent (20%) discount and exemption from the value-added tax (VAT), for the exclusive use of the Senior Citizen or PWD, on the fees and charges relative to the utilization of services in restaurants.
9. Any dispute concerning the products and/or services related to the promo offer shall be settled directly between the Cardholder and Merchant with the concurrence of DTI.
10. In case of dispute in respect of BPI only and the customers' availment of the promo, the decision of BPI with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final. However, if the dispute involves Merchant and its performance and/or delivery of products to customers, subject to the General Provisions set out above, the decision of BPI and Merchant with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final.
11. Terms and conditions governing the issuance and use of BPI Cards and reminders and other provisions contained in the card carrier, statement of account, charge slips, and other documents or instruments, which are made an integral part hereof by reference, shall likewise be resorted to in instances where they are applicable to this Promo.
Terms and Conditions
1. BPI Visa Signature Cardholders are entitled to a maximum discount of Php 5,000 (or maximum spend of Php 10,000, exclusive of beverages, VAT, service charge, and all prevailing local taxes) for every single-receipt transaction at XIÙ Fine Cantonese Dining;
2. The offer is valid for dine-in (lunch and dinner) and take-out;
3. For dine-in, all prices are subject to 10% service charge based on original menu price;
4. Beverages, VAT, service charge, and all prevailing local taxes are not included in the computation of the discount;
5. The offer excludes payments for delivery, set menus, bulk orders, banquet sales, private functions, and parties;
6. Advance reservation is strictly required. Reservations may be made by calling the branch reservation hotline at (+632) 8650 7189 / (+632) 8650 8428 / 0947 707 0228;
7. Offer is not valid on the following blackout dates:
- Bonifacio Day – November 30, 2020
- Feast of Immaculate Conception – December 08, 2020
- Holiday break – December 17, 2020 to January 1, 2021
8. Only one (1) transaction per cardholder, per day shall be allowed and a maximum of 10 transactions for the entire promo period;
9. The Cardholder must present the qualified BPI Credit Card before ordering in the restaurant;
10. Discount/offer should be given instantly where the purchase was made;
11. Splitting a single transaction to avail of multiple discounts is prohibited. Splitting is defined as an intentional act of dividing transactions in to multiple transactions to avail of multiple discounts.
XIÙ Fine Cantonese Dining
You may call XIÙ Fine Cantonese Dining at (+632) 8650 7189 / (+632) 8650 8428 / 0947 707 0228 for questions, reservations, or clarifications.
For inquires and comments, send us a message or call our 24-hour BPI Contact Center at (+632) 889-10000.
DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-108049 Series of 2020.