Up to 24 months Real 0% SIP.
Get a bonus installment credit limit of up to 100% from your regular credit line.
Pay up to 90 days later when you buy now with your BPI Credit Card.
How to avail
1. Visit Trunc.ph's website.
2. Choose and add items to your bag.
3. Once items are complete in your bag, click checkout in the order summary.
4. Completely fill out the shipping details and click next.
5. Select “BPI Special Installment Plan” in the payment method. You will be redirected to the Paynamics payment page.
6. Check the box if billing and shipping address are the same.
7. Click the “Pay with Paynamics” tab on the lower right side of the screen.
8. Choose Credit Card drop down.
9. Completely fill out the credit card details then click “Pay now”.
10. Click the BPI Special Installment Plan tab and choose between the options below:
- BPI Real 0% installment
- BPI Real 0% installment with BNPL
11. Choose the payment term (3, 6, 12, or 24 months).
12. Once redirected to the One-Time-Payment (OTP) page, input the OTP to push through with the payment.
13. If details and OTP are correct, you will be redirected to a successful payment page.
1. The Program is open to BPI Cardholders of participating BPI Cards in good standing. The participating BPI Cards are as follows:
- eCredit Mastercard
- Blue Mastercard
- Gold Mastercard
- Petron-BPI Mastercard
- Edge Mastercard
- Corporate Mastercard
- Amore Cashback Card
- Amore Platinum Cashback Card
- Visa Signature Card
- BPI Family Credit Card
2. BPI Cardholders are entitled to avail of Real 0% Installment Program. This allows Cardholders to avail of up to 24 months Real 0% installment at Trunc.ph.
3. The Cardholder shall review and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Special Installment Plan (SIP):
Terms and Conditions:
a. The SIP Real 0% installment terms available for a minimum single-receipt purchase requirement of Php7,500.
b. The installment terms may be available on all regular priced items. Sale and/or promotional items may not be included.
c. All installment transactions are subject to BPI’s approval.
d. Cardholder can choose to avail of the other SIP features:
Up to 100% BONUS MADNESS LIMIT for qualified BPI Credit Cardholders
Qualified Credit Cardholders with good credit standing will enjoy increased purchasing power with a bonus installment credit limit of up to 100% of their regular credit line. Approved installment transactions will automatically be deducted from the Madness limit. 100% Bonus Madness Limit is only applicable to installment transactions.
Buy Now Pay up to 3 months Later
First monthly amortization will be posted to the BPI Credit Cardholder’s account up to 3 months later from date of purchase. Succeeding amortizations shall be billed every month thereafter until the full transaction amount is paid in full.
e. Should the Credit Cardholder decide to terminate the SIP transaction prior to the first billing, BPI will charge an early termination fee of Php 550 plus an additional 2% on the principal amount. If pre-termination is done after 1st billing, the early termination fee is Php 550. The monthly payment shall first be applied to the interest charges then to principal amount using the diminishing balance method.
4. To qualify for the Program, the Cardholder must use his or her Participating BPI Card to pay for his or her purchases at the Participating Merchant.
5. Any dispute concerning the products and/or services related to the Program shall be settled directly between the Cardholder and Merchant.
6. The terms and conditions governing the issuance of BPI Cards, reminders and other provisions contained in card carrier, statement of account, charge slips and other documents or instruments, which are made an integral part hereof by reference, shall likewise be resorted to in instances where they are applicable in this Program campaign.
You may also avail of Real 0% SIP when you visit any SSI brands near you.
- Address: 3rd floor Midland Buidling, 403 Sen, Gil Puyat Avenue, Makati City 1209 Philippines
- Telephone: (02) 8830-5000
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For inquiries and comments, send us a message or call our 24-hour BPI Contact Center at (+632) 889-10000.