Processing of Travel Insurance Claims
1. To file a claim, cardholder should notify BPI through 24-hour BPI Contact Center at (02) 889-10000 or 1-800-188-89100 within three (3) weeks from date of incident.
2. Upon notification to BPI via 24-hour BPI Contact Center, claimant should submit the following requirements to BPI MS Insurance Corporation Claims Department at 11th Floor, BPI Philam Life Building, Ayala Ave., Makati City or to any nearby BPI MS Insurance Corporation branch:
a. Standard Documents
- Notice/Letter of claim stating:
- Full name, type of BPI Credit Card and card number
- Statement of case/Incident description
- Type of claim
- Contact numbers (landline and mobile number)
- Email address
- Police report or Accident report
- Statement of at least 2 witnesses
- Statement of Account indicating the travel fare purchase
- Itinerary receipt or Booking confirmation
- Travel ticket or Boarding pass
- For international travel, photocopy of passport with stamp of entry and exit
b. For minor cases, additional requirements are as follows:
Loss or Delayed Baggage
Cancelled or Delayed Flight
Loss of Travel Documents
c. For major cases involving death and bodily injury, the services of an independent insurance adjuster will be secured by BPI/MS to investigate the circumstances of the accident and collate the following additional documents:
Death or Permanent Disablement
Medical Expenses Reimbursement
Note: The benefits stated here are subject to the terms and conditions of the BPI/MS Travel Insurance Policy.
For inquiries and comments, send us a message or call our 24-hour BPI Contact Center at (+632) 889-10000.
Updated as of January 2022
Subject to changes without prior notice.