Check out the items in your cart and get Php 500 off for a minimum spend of Php 5,000 with your BPI Credit Card.
Collect vouchers and/or cashback rewards to get bigger savings.
Simply spend at least Php 3,000 to avail of the Php 300 discount.
Php 500 off
Php 300 off
Promo Period is from December 10, 2022 to December 14, 2022
The Promo is open to all BPI Credit cardholders in good standing with any of the following
BPI Credit Cards
- Amore Cashback Card
- Amore Platinum Cashback Card
- Blue Mastercard
- Corporate Mastercard
- eCredit Mastercard
- Edge Mastercard
- Gold Mastercard
- Petron-BPI Mastercard
- Platinum Rewards Mastercard
- Visa Signature Card
How to Avail
1. Download the Shopee mobile app via the App Store or Google Play Store.
2. Sign up or log in to your account.
3. Select the items you wish to purchase and click “Add to Cart” or “Buy Now”.
4. Click the Shopping Cart icon to view all the items added to your cart.
5. Once you’ve checked the item/s you will purchase, click “Check Out”.
6. Enter your shopping and billing information.
7. Add or select your BPI Credit Card as your preferred payment option.
8. Enter the voucher code and check if the discount has been applied.
9. Click “Place Order” to complete your transaction.
Terms and Conditions
1. A minimum spend of Php 3,000 is required to avail of the Php 300 discount.
2. A minimum spend of Php 5,000 is required to avail of the Php 500 discount.
3. The promo is valid for one-time use only.
4. To qualify for the discount/offer, the BPI cardholder must use his or her Participating BPI Credit Card to pay for his or her purchases at Shopee Philippines Inc.
5. Promo discounts are only valid on preferred and Shopee Mall stores excluding products under the “Load, Bills, and eServices” category.
6. Applicable for transactions involving Shopee Guarantee only.
7. Applicable on orders to be delivered via integrated couriers.
8. The offer is not convertible to cash or credit. It may not be exchanged with any other product.
9. Promo discount cannot be reapplied after a qualified order has been cancelled by the cardholder unless reason for cancellation is deemed valid upon investigation. (e.g. delay in receipt of OTP)
10. The cardholder agrees that should his or her purchase be found fraudulent, BPI shall have the right to charge the value of the discount/offer to his or her card.
11. Any dispute concerning the service/s related to the promo offer shall be settled directly between the Cardholder and Merchant with the concurrence of DTI.
12. The promo is not valid in conjunction with any ongoing promos of Merchant.
13. In case of dispute in respect to BPI only and the customers' availment of the Promo, the decision of BPI with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final. However, if the dispute involves Merchant and its performance and/or delivery of products to customers, subject to the General Provisions set out above, the decision of BPI and Merchant with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final.
14. Terms and conditions governing the issuance and use of BPI Credit Cards and reminders and other provisions contained in the card carrier, statement of account, charge slips, and other documents or instruments, which are made an integral part hereof by reference, shall likewise be resorted to in instances where they are applicable to this Promo.
For any questions or clarifications, please contact Shopee’s Customer Service at (+632) 8880-5200 or email email@example.com
For inquiries and comments, please send us a message through www.bpi.com.ph/contactus or call our 24-hour BPI Contact Center at (+632) 889-10000.
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-156532, Series of 2022