- Octagon Real 0% Installment
Octagon Real 0% Installment
Get up to 24 months Real 0% installment at Octagon with your BPI Credit Card.
1. The Program is open to BPI Cardholders of participating BPI Cards in good standing. The participating BPI Cards are as follows:
- Blue Mastercard
- Gold Mastercard
- Petron-BPI Mastercard
- SkyMiles Mastercard
- SkyMiles Platinum Mastercard
- Edge Mastercard
- Corporate Mastercard
- Amore Cashback Card
- Amore Platinum Cashback Card
- Visa Signature Card
- BPI Family Credit Card
2. BPI Cardholders are entitled to avail of the Real 0% Installment Program. This allows Cardholders to avail up to 24 months Real 0% installment at Merchant.
3. The Cardholder shall review and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Special Installment Plan (SIP):
Terms and Conditions
a. The SIP Real 0% installment terms are available for a minimum single-receipt purchase requirement of Php 3,000.
b. The terms may be available for select items only.
c. All installment transactions are subject to BPI’s approval.
d. Cardholder can also choose to avail of other SIP features:
Up to 100% Bonus Madness Limit for qualified BPI Credit Cardholders
Qualified Credit Cardholders with good credit standing will enjoy increased purchasing power with a bonus installment credit limit of up to 100% of their regular credit line. Approved installment transaction will automatically be deducted from the Madness limit. 100% Bonus Madness Limit is only applicable to installment transactions.
Buy Now Pay up to 3 months Later
First monthly amortization will be posted to the BPI Credit Cardholder’s account up to 3 months later from date of purchase. Succeeding amortizations shall be billed every month thereafter until full transaction amount is paid in full.
e. Should the Credit Cardholder decide to terminate the SIP transaction prior to the first billing, BPI will charge an early termination fee of Php 550 plus an additional 2% interest on the principal amount. If pre-termination is done after 1st billing, the early termination fee is Php 550. The monthly payment shall first be applied to the interest charges then to principal amount using the diminishing balance method.
4. To qualify for the Program, the Cardholder must use his or her participating BPI Card to pay for his or her purchases at the participating Merchant.
5. Any dispute concerning the products and/or services related to the Program shall be settled directly between the Cardholder and Merchant.
6. The terms and conditions governing the issuance of BPI Cards, reminders and other provisions contained in card carrier, statement of account, charge slips and other documents or instruments, which are made an integral part hereof by reference, shall likewise be resorted to in instances where they are applicable in this Program campaign.
For any questions or clarifications, you may contact BPI through these channels:
- Philippines (02) 889 10000
- Domestic Toll Free 1 800 188 89100 (where available)