- Abenson Real 0% Installment
Abenson Real 0% Installment
Get up to 24 months Real 0% installment at Abenson with your BPI Credit Card.
1. The Program is open to BPI Cardholders of participating BPI Cards in good standing. The participating BPI Cards are as follows:
- Blue Mastercard
- Gold Mastercard
- Petron-BPI Mastercard
- Edge Mastercard
- Corporate Mastercard
- Amore Cashback Card
- Amore Platinum Cashback Card
- Visa Signature Card
- BPI Family Credit Card
2. BPI Cardholders are entitled to avail of the Real 0% installment Program. This allows Cardholders to avail of up to 24 months Real 0% installment at Merchant.
3. The Cardholder shall review and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Special Installment Plan (SIP):
Terms and Conditions
a. The SIP Real 0% installment terms and monthly add-on interest terms are available for a minimum single-receipt purchase requirement of Php 3,000.
b. All installment transactions are subject to BPI's approval.
c. Cardholder can also choose to avail of the other SIP features:
Up to 100% Bonus Madness Limit for qualified BPI Credit Cardholders
Qualified Credit Cardholders with good credit standing will enjoy increased purchasing power with a bonus installment credit limit of up to 100% of their regular credit line. Approved installment transaction will automatically be deducted from the Madness limit. 100% Bonus Madness Limit is only applicable to installment transactions.
Buy Now Pay up to 3 months Later
First monthly amortization will be posted to the BPI Credit Cardholder’s account up to 3 months later from date of purchase. Succeeding amortizations shall be billed every month thereafter until full transaction amount is paid in full.
d. Should the Credit Cardholder decide to terminate the SIP transaction prior to the first billing, BPI will charge an early termination fee of Php 550 plus an additional 2% interest on the principal amount. If pre-termination is done after 1st billing, the early termination fee is Php 550. The monthly payment shall first be applied to the interest charges then to principal amount using the diminishing balance method.
4. To qualify for the Program, the Cardholder must use his or her participating BPI Card to pay for his or her purchases at the participating Merchant.
5. Any dispute concerning the products and/or services related to the Program shall be settled directly between the Cardholder and Merchant.
6. The terms and conditions governing the issuance of BPI Cards, reminders and other provisions contained in card carrier, statement of account, charge slips and other documents or instruments, which are made an integral part hereof by reference, shall likewise be resorted to in instances where they are applicable in this Program campaign.
How to Order via Curbside Pickup
1. Join the Abenson Viber Store to order your items.
2. Shop via Abenson’s Viber Community to reserve the item you wish to purchase.
3. Drive through at the designated pickup stations at select Abenson stores.
4. Pay through Abenson’s store personnel who will carry a mobile wireless terminal for contactless installment payment with your BPI Credit Card.
Abenson stores with available curbside pickups:
- Bonifacio Global City - 0998 968 6628
- Missouri Greenhills - 0998 968 6629
- SM City North EDSA - 0917 304 0231
- Ayala Malls Glorietta - 0998 968 6631
- Ayala Malls Trinoma - 0998 968 6624
- Ayala Malls Fairview Terraces - 0998 843 6869
- Alabang - 0998 842 1357
- RDC Plaza Lipa - 0998 843 6740
- Las Pinas - 0998 843 6743
- GMA Cavite - 0919 088 4001
- WalterMart Bel-Air - 0998 843 6879
- WalterMart San Fernando - 0988 843 6763
For any questions or clarifications, you may contact BPI through these channels:
- Philippines (02) 889 10000
- Domestic Toll Free 1 800 188 89100 (where available)