Get up to 6 months Real 0% SIP with your BPI Credit Card.
Get a bonus installment credit limit of up to 100% of your regular credit line.
1. The Program is open to BPI cardholders of Participating BPI Cards in good standing. The Participating BPI Cards are as follows:
BPI Credit Cards
- Blue Mastercard
- Gold Mastercard
- Petron-BPI Mastercard
- Platinum Rewards Mastercard
- Edge Mastercard
- Corporate Mastercard
- Amore Cashback Card
- Amore Platinum Cashback Card
- Visa Signature Card
- BPI Family Credit Card
2. BPI cardholders are entitled to avail of the Special Installment Plans:
- Real 0% Installment Program. This allows cardholders to avail of up to 6 months Real 0% Installment at Partner Merchants.
- SIP Monthly Add-On Program. This allows cardholders to avail of installment at low monthly add-on interest term.
Sample computation (using factor rate for 12 month term)
Price x Factor Rate
Php 25,000 x 0.090833 = Php 2.270.83
Php 2.270.83x 12 months = Php 27.249.96
3. The cardholder shall review and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Special Installment Plan (SIP):
Terms and Conditions
a. The SIP Real 0% installment terms are available for a minimum single-receipt purchase requirement of Php 3,000.
b. The terms and spend requirement may vary per Merchant and may be available for select items/services only.
c. All installment transactions are subject to BPI’s approval.
d. Cardholder can also choose to avail of other SIP feature:
Up to 100% BONUS MADNESS LIMIT for qualified BPI Credit cardholders
Qualified Credit cardholders with good credit standing will enjoy increased purchasing power with a bonus installment credit limit of up to 100% of their regular credit line. Approved installment transaction will automatically be deducted from the Madness limit. 100% Bonus Madness Limit is only applicable to installment transactions.
e. The monthly payment shall first be applied to the interest charges then to principal amount using the diminishing balance method:
- BPI will charge an early termination fee of Php 550 plus 20% on the principal amount should the cardholder decide to terminate the SIP transaction prior to the first billing.
- BPI will charge an early termination fee of Php 550 for SIP transactions terminated after first billing.
4. To qualify for the Program, the cardholder must use his or her Participating BPI Credit Card to pay for his or her purchases at the Participating Merchant.
5. Any dispute concerning the products and/or services related to the Program shall be settled directly between the cardholder and Merchant.
6. The terms and conditions governing the issuance of BPI Credit Cards, reminders and other provisions contained in card carrier, statement of account, charge slips and other documents or instruments, which are made an integral part hereof by reference, shall likewise be resorted to in instances where they are applicable in this Program campaign.
- Albay Doctors Hospital
- Asian Hospitals & Medical Center
- Bethel Baptist Hospital
- Binagonan Lakeview Hospital
- Calamba Med Center
- Capitol Medical Center
- Cardinal Santos Medical Center
- Cauayan Medical-Burgos
- Cebu Doctors Hospital
- Chinese General Hospital & Medical Center
- Clinica Gatchalian-Ormoc
- Dagupan Doctors Village
- Daniel Mercado Gen Hospital
- Davao Doctors Hospital-Davao
- Digos Doctors' Hospital
- Estevez Memorial Hospital
- Fe Del Mundo Medical Center
- Hnu Medical Center
- Kidapawan Doctors Hospital
- Luna Goco Medical - Calapan
- Luzon Medical Center - Dagupan
- M.V. San Juan Clinic-Cebu
- Makati Medical Center
- Manila East Medical - Taytay
- Medical Center of Taguig
- Metro Antipolo Hospital
- Metro Lemery Medical Center
- Mmg Hospital-Calapan
- Mmg Ppc Coop Hospital-Ppc
- New Sinai MDI Hospital
- NICC Doctors Hospital-Naga
- Premiere Gen Hospital Cabanatuan
- Providence Hospital
- Queen Mary Hospital
- Rivera Medical Center
- San Mateo Doctors Hospital
- Senor Sto Nino Hospital-Tarlac
- Sta. Teresita General Hospital
- Taytay Doctors Multispecialty Hospital
- The Medical City
- University of Physicians Medical
- UST Hospital
- VRP Medical Center
- West Metro Medical Center
- Olivarez Gen Hospital
Note: The terms may vary per merchant and may be available for select items only.