Get up to 24 months Real 0% SIP with your BPI Credit Card.
Get a bonus installment credit limit of up to 100% of your regular credit line.
1. The Program is open to BPI Cardholders of Participating BPI Cards in good standing. The Participating BPI Cards are as follows:
BPI Credit Cards
- Blue Mastercard
- Gold Mastercard
- Petron-BPI Mastercard
- Edge Mastercard
- Platinum Rewards Mastercard
- Corporate Mastercard
- Amore Cashback Card
- Amore Platinum Cashback Card
- Visa Signature Card
2. BPI Cardholders are entitled to avail of the Real 0% Installment Program. This allows Cardholders to avail up to 24 months Real 0% Installment at Partner Merchants.
3. The Cardholder shall review and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Special Installment Plan (SIP):
Terms and Conditions
a. The SIP Real 0% installment terms are available for a minimum single-receipt purchase requirement of Php 3,000.
b. The terms and spend requirement may vary per Merchant and may be available for select items/services only.
c. All installment transactions are subject to BPI’s approval.
d. Cardholder can also choose to avail of other SIP feature:
Up to 100% Bonus Madness Limit for qualified BPI Credit Cardholders
Qualified Credit Cardholders with good credit standing will enjoy increased purchasing power with a bonus installment credit limit of up to 100% of their regular credit line. Approved installment transaction will automatically be deducted from the Madness limit. 100% Bonus Madness Limit is only applicable to installment transactions.
e. The monthly payment shall first be applied to the interest charges then to principal amount using the diminishing balance method.
e.1. BPI will charge an early termination fee of Php 550 + 20% on the principal amount should the cardholder decide to terminate the SIP transaction prior to the 1st billing.
e.2. BPI will charge an early termination fee of Php 550 for SIP transactions terminated after the first billing.
4. To qualify for the Program, the Cardholder must use his or her Participating BPI Credit Card to pay for his or her purchases at the Participating Merchant.
5. Any dispute concerning the products and/or services related to the Program shall be settled directly between the Cardholder and Merchant.
6. The terms and conditions governing the issuance of BPI Credit Cards, reminders and other provisions contained in card carrier, statement of account, charge slips and other documents or instruments, which are made an integral part hereof by reference, shall likewise be resorted to in instances where they are applicable in this Program campaign.
Check out the list of participating merchants.