Settle your insurance premiums in advance using your BPI Card.
Get real-time SMS alerts for your recent online transactions.
1. Log in to ePlan, BPI-Philam / AIA Philam Life's 24/7 Customer Portal.
2. On the homepage, click the Menu icon on the upper right of the screen, then choose "My Policies" from the options.
3. Go to the specific policy which premium you wish to pay then click on the arrow beside the product name.
4. On the policy page, scroll down and you will find the "Premium Payment Schedule" section.
5. Select "Credit/Debit Card" as the payment method then click on the "Go" button.
6. After clicking on "Go" for your selected policy, you will be asked for the answers to your nominated Security Questions.
7. After correctly answering the security questions, you will be redirected to the payment page where you will input your BPI card details.
8. You will then be asked to input the One-Time PIN password sent to the mobile number registered with your BPI Card. A notification on successful or unsuccessful charging will then reflect on your screen.
For successful transactions, you may opt to indicate your e-mail address or mobile number where you would like to receive your acknowledgment receipt.
For any questions or clarifications, please call BPI-Philam Customer Care at (632) 528-5501 or 1-800-188-89100 (outside Metro manila; Toll-free), Mondays thru Fridays between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm.
For any questions or clarifications, please call AIA-Philam Life Customer Care at (632) 8528-2000, Monday to Friday between 7:30 AM to 5:00 PM, and Saturday between 8:00 AM to 12:00 NN.
1. Log in to your account at PRUAccess.
2. From the homepage, click 'POLICY INFORMATION' module, then click "PAYMENT PORTAL"
3. To view the list of your outstanding due dates, click the 'VIEW' icon corresponding to the policy under "ACTION" column.
4. Compute the total amount to be paid by selecting the due date(s) you want to settle.
5. Tick the 'TERMS AND CONDITIONS' checkbox and click "SUBMIT".
6. Declare that you are the owner of the credit card to be used for the payment by clicking “Yes” to the pop-up question.
7. You will be directed to the Global Payments website to select your preferred BPI card.
8. Enter your credit card details then click ''PAY".
● You must be registered in PRUAccess
● Policy should be 'In-force and Premium Paying'
● For renewal payments amounting to Php 500,000.00 / USD 10,000.00 and below only
● Please expect a processing time of two (2) to three (3) working days
● For accurate premium payment handling, kindly ensure that premiums due earlier are settled first
● Transactions made 12 midnight onwards will be considered as next business date transaction
Customer Support (PRU Life UK)
For any questions or clarifications, please call PRU Life UK Customer Care at (632) 683 9000, (632) 884 8484, (632) 887 LIFE within Metro Manila, 1 800 10 PRULINK for domestic toll-free.
1. Log in to the Sun Life PH mobile app or visit My Sun Life Client Account portal by clicking sign in at www.sunlife.com.ph.
2A. On the mobile app:
a. Tap your policy information to manage or pay your premium.
b. Once you are in, you will be automatically redirected to your dashboard.
2B. On the client portal:
a. Navigate to the left panel of your dashboard to see the list of your insurance policies or mutual fund accounts. Choose the one you want to pay for.
3A. On the mobile app:
a. Scroll up to find the Pay now button.
3B. On the client portal:
a. Once you have chosen the policy, review the details then click Pay now on the right panel of the dashboard.
4. Read and confirm the details of your payment.
5. Read and accept the payment terms and conditions.
6. Read and agree to Sun Life’s online payment policy in order to proceed to the payment page.
7. Read and accept the payment terms and conditions.
8. Enter your BPI card number, expiration, and the 3-digit security code then click or tap Pay.
Wait for the confirmation of payment to confirm your transaction. Click or tap done to return to your dashboard.
Customer Support (Sun Life)
For any questions or clarifications, please call Sun Life Customer Care at (632) 8849-9888.
You may pay your insurance premiums by following the steps below:
1. Log in to your Manulife Online account.
2. If you are not registered, click REGISTER and input your email address, mobile number, and birth date.
3. An OTP will be sent to your mobile number for verification. Input the OTP and nominate a password for your account.
4. Once logged in, click the policy you wish to pay, and then click on PAY NOW.
Note: This is for the credit card or debit card payments (Visa or Mastercard) which are not enrolled in autocharge, and have not provided Post Dated Checks.
Customer Support (Manulife)
For any questions or clarifications, please call Manulife Customer Service at +632 8884 7000.