Parmigiano Ristorante Pizzeria Promo
Get 50% off on your next Italian feast at Parmigiano Ristorante Pizzeria with your BPI Visa Signature Card. The offer is open for dine-in, take-out, pick-up and delivery.
Promo runs until February 28, 2021.
1. The Promo is open to BPI Visa Signature Cardholders in good standing.
2. The Promo Period is from December 1, 2020 to February 28, 2021.
3. BPI Visa Signature Cardholders are entitled to the following exclusive offers within the Promo Period:
50% off on your total bill at Parmigiano Ristorante Pizzeria
For a minimum spend of PHP3,000 and maximum spend of PHP10,000
4. To qualify for the discount/offer, the Cardholder must use his or her Participating BPI Credit Card to pay for his or her purchases at the Participating restaurant or outlet of Parmigiano Ristorante Pizzeria (the "Merchant") within the Promo Period. The Participating Merchant is listed in www.bpi.com.ph.
5. The offer is not convertible to cash or credit. It may not be exchanged with any other product or service.
6. The Cardholder shall review and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Merchant.
7. The Cardholder agrees that should his or her purchase be found fraudulent, BPI shall have the right to charge the value of the discount to his or her card.
8. The Promo is not valid in conjunction with any ongoing promotions, in-house promo or ad promo, and other discounts including: Senior Citizen discounts on Section 4 of Republic Act 9994, otherwise known as the “Expanded Senior Citizen Act of 2010”; and Persons With Disability (PWD) discounts on Section 32 of Republic Act No. 7277, as amended by RA 10754, otherwise known as the “Magna Carta for Persons with Disability”, providing at least twenty percent (20%) discount and exemption from the value-added tax (VAT), for the exclusive use of the Senior Citizen or PWD, on the fees and charges relative to the utilization of services in restaurants.
9. Any dispute concerning the products and/or services related to the promo offer shall be settled directly between the Cardholder and Merchant with the concurrence of DTI.
10. In case of dispute in respect of BPI only and the customers' availment of the promo, the decision of BPI with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final. However, if the dispute involves Merchant and its performance and/or delivery of products to customers, subject to the General Provisions set out above, the decision of BPI and Merchant with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final.
11. Terms and conditions governing the issuance and use of BPI Cards and reminders and other provisions contained in the card carrier, statement of account, charge slips, and other documents or instruments, which are made an integral part hereof by reference, shall likewise be resorted to in instances where they are applicable to this Promo.
Terms and Conditions
1. BPI Visa Signature cardholders are entitled to a maximum discount of Php 5,000 (or maximum spend of Php 10,000) for every single-receipt transaction;
2. Advance reservation is recommended to guarantee availability. Reservations may be made by calling the branch reservation hotline at 0917-937-7795 (Newport Mall) or 0915-791-1173 (Molito Lifestyle Complex);
3. The offer is valid for dine-in, take-out, pick-up and delivery only;
4. The offer excludes payments for bulk orders, banquet sales, private functions and parties;
5. Offer is not valid on the following blackout dates:
- Bonifacio Day – November 30, 2020
- Feast of the Immaculate Conception – December 8, 2020
- Christmas Day – December 25, 2020
- Rizal Day – December 30, 2020
New Year’s Day – January 1, 2021
Valentine’s Day – February 14, 2021
EDSA People Power – February 25, 2021
6. Service charge is not included in the computation of the discount;
7. Discount/offer should be given instantly where the purchase was made.
8. Splitting a single transaction to avail of multiple discounts is prohibited. Splitting is defined as an intentional act of dividing transactions in to multiple transactions to avail of multiple discounts;
9. The promo is applicable to one transaction per card in a day.
Parmigiano Ristorante Pizzeria
For any questions, reservations, or clarifications, please call Parmigiano Ristorante Pizzeria at 0917-937-7795 (Newport Mall) or 0915-791-1173 (Molito Lifestyle Complex).
For inquires and comments, send us a message or call our 24-hour BPI Contact Center at (+632) 889-10000.
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-109392 Series of 2020