Earn up to 2x Mabuhay Miles when you convert your BPI RTR Points to PAL Mabuhay Miles.
Use your PAL Mabuhay Miles to fly to your favorite destination here and abroad.
1. Promo runs from April 25 to June 5, 2022 (“Promo Period”).
2. The Promo is open to BPI Cardholders of Participating BPI Cards in good standing.
3. The Participating BPI Cards are as follows:
- Blue Mastercard
- Gold Mastercard
- Platinum Rewards Mastercard
- Edge Mastercard
- eCredit Mastercard
- Corporate Mastercard
- Visa Signature Card.
4. BPI customers are eligible to the Bonus Miles once they make a valid conversion from BPI Real Thrills Rewards Points to PAL Mabuhay Miles during the Promo Period.
|Redeemed Mabuhay Miles||Multiplier|
|2,000 miles up to 50,000 miles||1.5x|
|More than 50,000 miles||2x|
5. PAL Mabuhay Miles shall credit the Bonus Miles to the qualified members. Any questions or clarifications regarding the awarding of Bonus Miles should be raised to and addressed by PAL Mabuhay Miles.
6. Redemption/s with exception must be addressed by the cardholder within thirty (30) working days after the promo period to qualify for the Bonus Miles. Any unresolved exceptions beyond this period will no longer qualify for the Bonus Miles.
7. Any conversion to Mabuhay Miles made under this promo shall be subject to Mabuhay Miles Terms and Conditions.
8. The bank Credit Cards’ Rewards Program Terms & Conditions, the Terms & Conditions Governing Issuance, and Use of bank Credit Cards are incorporated herein by reference and made an integral part thereof.
9. Any dispute concerning the products and/or services related to the Promo shall be settled directly between the cardholder/member and PAL Mabuhay Miles.
10. PAL Mabuhay Miles’ decision, in concurrence with DTI rules and regulations, regarding this Promo will be deemed final and non-negotiable.
PAL Mabuhay Miles
For any questions or clarifications regarding the promo, please email PAL Mabuhay Miles at email@example.com or call their 24-hour Contact Center at (632) 8855-8888 for Metro Manila and (032) 340-0191 for Cebu.
For inquires and comments, send us a message or call our 24-hour BPI Contact Center at (+632) 889-10000.
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-141367 Series of 2022