- LifeScience Center Promo
LifeScience Center Promo
Enjoy up to 60% off on services at the Life Science Center with your BPI Visa Signature, BPI Amore Visa Platinum, BPI SkyMiles Platinum Mastercard, or BPI Gold Mastercard.
Promo runs until December 15, 2020.
1. The Promo is open to BPI Cardholders of participating BPI Cards in good standing. The participating BPI Credit Cards are as follows:
- BPI Gold Mastercard
- SkyMiles Platinum Mastercard
- Amore Visa Platinum
- Visa Signature Card
2. The Promo Period is from September 16, 2020 to December 15, 2020.
3. BPI Credit Cardholders are entitled to the following exclusive offers within the Promo Period:
|BPI Visa Signature Card||60% off on the Food Intolerance Test|
|50% off on the Immune Boost IV Therapy package of 4|
|50% off on the Chronic Disease Management Consult|
|50% off on selected supplements:|
|BPI Amore Visa Platinum, BPI SkyMiles Platinum Mastercard, BPI Gold Mastercard||30% off on the Food Intolerance Test to clients|
|20% off on the Immune Boost IV Therapy Package of 4|
|20% off on the Chronic Disease Management Consult|
4. To qualify for the discount/offer, the Cardholder must use his or her participating BPI Card to pay for his or her purchases at LifeScience (the "Merchant") within the Promo Period. The list of participating Merchants is listed in www.bpi.com.ph.
5. The offer is not convertible to cash or credit. It may not be exchanged with any other product.
6. The Cardholder shall review and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Merchant.
7. The Cardholder agrees that should his or her purchase be found fraudulent, BPI shall have the right to charge the value of the discount/offer to his or her card.
8. The Promo is not valid in conjunction with any ongoing promotions, in-house promo or ad promo, and other discounts including: Senior Citizen discounts on Section 4 of Republic Act 9994, otherwise known as the “Expanded Senior Citizen Act of 2010”; and Persons With Disability (PWD) discounts on Section 32 of Republic Act No. 7277,as amended by RA 10754, otherwise known as the “Magna Carta for Persons with Disability”, providing at least twenty percent (20%) discount and exemption from the value-added tax (VAT), for the exclusive use of the Senior Citizen or PWD, on the fees and charges relative to the utilization of services in restaurants.
9. Any dispute concerning the products and/or services related to the promo offer shall be settled directly between the Cardholder and Merchant with the concurrence of DTI.
10. In case of dispute in respect of BPI only and the customers' availment of the promo, the decision of BPI with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final. However, if the dispute involves Merchant and its performance and/or delivery of products to customers, subject to the General Provisions set out above, the decision of BPI and Merchant with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final.
11. Terms and conditions governing the issuance and use of BPI Cards and reminders and other provisions contained in the card carrier, statement of account, charge slips, and other documents or instruments, which are made an integral part hereof by reference, shall likewise be resorted to in instances where they are applicable to this Promo.
Terms and Conditions
a. BPI Visa Signature Cardholders are entitled to a maximum discount of Php 6,325 for every single-receipt transaction at LifeScience Center;
b. The discount/offer is applicable to one (1) transaction in a day;
c. All packages and services will be conducted at the LifeScience Center, except when the service (Food Intolerance Test) involves extraction in which home service can be availed by the customer at his/ her cost;
d. Services with extraction can be fulfilled through home service with a Php 1,500 fee;
e. Packages and services to be conducted at the LifeScience Center shall be strictly by appointment only;
f. All packages/services must be paid in full prior to finalization of appointment schedule or home service extraction;
g. The proof of payment must be sent to LifeScience in order for the appointment schedule to finalized;
h. To avail of the discounted health & wellness packages, the cardholder must contact LifeScience via email at email@example.com and provide the following details:
- Full Name
- Contact Details: Mobile Number and Email Address
- Package / Service to be availed
- If service includes extraction, please indicate if home service option will be availed.
- Home service extraction fee is Php 1,500.
- Payment Method: BPI Card
i. Once confirmed, the cardholder will receive, via email, his/her total bill with the discounted price indicated and a Paypal link for settling the payment. When payment is settled, proof of payment must be sent back to LifeScience. The cardholder must coordinate directly with LifeScience for the schedule of their appointment or home service;
j. The discount/offer will be given instantly where the purchase was made.
For questions or clarifications, please email LifeScience Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (02) 8828 5433.
You may contact BPI through these channels:
- Philippines (02) 889 10000
- Domestic Toll Free 1 800 188 89100 (where available)
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-104693 Series of 2020