Check out the items in your cart and get Php 300 off with your BPI Credit Card.
Collect some vouchers and/or cashback rewards to get bigger savings.
Php 300 off
Minimum spend: Php 3,000
Valid for one-time use only per Payday Weekend
Promo Period: July 15, 2022 to January 1, 2023
The Promo is open to all BPI cardholders in good standing with any of the following participating cards:
BPI Credit Cards
- eCredit Mastercard
- Blue Mastercard
- Gold Mastercard
- Platinum Rewards Mastercard
- Petron-BPI Mastercard
- Edge Mastercard
- Corporate Mastercard
- Amore Cashback Card
- Amore Platinum Cashback Card
- Visa Signature Card
- BPI Family Credit Card
How to Avail
1. Download the Lazada mobile app via the App Store or Google Play Store.
2. Sign up or log in to your account.
3. Select the item/s you wish to purchase then click “Buy Now” or “Add to Cart”.
4. Click the Shopping Cart icon to view all the items added to your cart.
5. Once you’ve checked the item/s you will purchase, click “Check Out”.
6. Enter your shopping and billing information.
7. Add or select your BPI Credit Card as your preferred payment method.
8. Enter the voucher code and check if the discount has been applied.
9. Click “Place Order” to complete your transaction.
Terms and Conditions
1. A minimum spend of Php 3,000 is required to avail of the discount.
2. The promo is valid for one-time use only per Payday Weekend.
3. To qualify for the promo, the BPI Cardholder must use his or her Participating BPI Credit Card to pay for his or her purchases at Lazada.
4. The Promo shall not be applied to purchase of formula milk (infant 0-6 months; 6-12 months; and/or 1-3 years old) and other products that may be excluded from time to time to implementation of any applicable regulatory laws.
5. The offer is not convertible to cash or credit. It may not be exchanged with any other product.
6. The Cardholder agrees that should his or her purchase be found fraudulent, BPI shall have the right to charge the value of the discount to his or her card.
7. Lazada reserves the right to stop the implementation of the Promo to accounts that are invalid or fraudulent.
8. Any dispute concerning the service/s related to the promo offer shall be settled directly between the Cardholder and Merchant with the concurrence of DTI.
9. The promo is not valid in conjunction with any ongoing promos of Merchant.
10. In case of dispute in respect of BPI only and the customers’ availment of the Promo, the decision of BPI with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final. However, if the dispute involves Merchant and its performance and/or delivery of products to customers, subject to the General Provisions set out above, the decision of BPI and Merchant with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final.
11. Terms and conditions governing the issuance and use of BPI Credit Cards and reminders and other provisions contained in the card carrier, statement of account, charge slips, and other documents or instruments, which are made an integral part hereof by reference, shall likewise be resorted to in instances where they are applicable to this Promo.