Types of Accounts
Apply for a Savings Account
- Ways to Bank
- Overseas Filipino
- Business Banking
- About BPI
- Related Sites
Types of Accounts
Apply for a Savings Account
- Ways to Bank
Just spend Php 5,000 using your BPI Mastercard Credit Card.
Simply meet the min. spend requirement with your BPI Mastercard Credit Card.
1. The Promo is open to all BPI cardholders in good standing with any of the following participating cards:
● Blue Mastercard
● Gold Mastercard
● Petron-BPI Mastercard
● Edge Mastercard
● BPI Family Credit Card
2. The Promo Period is from September 24, 2021 to November 15, 2021.
3. The Redemption Period is from September 24, 2021 to January 14, 2022.
4. BPI cardholders are entitled to the following exclusive offer within the Promo Period:
|Promo Offer||Minimum Spend Requirement|
|Free Membership ||Php 5,000|
Valid for one (1) time redemption only.
5. To qualify for the free Landers membership, cardholder must first meet the following requirements:
a. BPI cardholder must present any qualified BPI Mastercard Credit Card to the membership counter/booth at Landers Superstore.
b. Landers Superstore personnel will validate the actual BPI Mastercard Credit Card to be used. Credit Card must not be expired.
c. BPI cardholder will be issued a temporary card for him or her to get temporary access to purchase and pay using his or her BPI Mastercard Credit Card at Landers Superstore.
d. To qualify for the free annual membership fee, cardholder must use his or her qualified BPI Mastercard Credit Card to pay for his or her purchases at Landers Superstore for a minimum single-receipt purchase requirement of Php 5,000.
- Memberships are valid for 12 months from date of issuance and may be renewed. The membership cards are accepted in all Landers Superstore branches. Extension cards are not included in the promo.
- Free membership fee is valid for one (1) year from date of issuance. Annual membership fees for succeeding years are not included in the promo.
- Applicable to Premium Card only. Business Cards are not included in the promo.
- Only one free membership/renewal per cardholder is allowed during the promo period and redemption period.
6. To avail of the free new or renewal Landers membership, cardholder must present the following to the authorized personnel at the membership counter/booth:
a. Original receipt from Landers Superstore with minimum single-receipt purchase of Php 5,000.
b. Charge slip or transaction receipt:
- Must be claimed at the same branch where the purchase has been made
- Must be the valid original charge slip or transaction receipt, not photocopied (Customer Copy) for the qualifying transaction at the participating branch where the purchase has been made.
- Must surrender the charge slip or transaction receipt (Customer Copy). Duplicate/Merchant/Bank Copy will not be accepted
- Must be in good condition with a legible transaction date, transaction amount, last four digits of the card number, and approval code. Photocopied, duplicates, faded, and/or unreadable charge slips will not be accepted.
- Name and Card number (last four digits) printed in the credit card charge slip or transaction receipt must be the same as the name and card number (last four digits) reflected in the BPI Mastercard Credit Card presented
- Transaction date must be within the promo period.
- Actual BPI Mastercard Credit Card used must not be expired
7. Lander’s Superstore personnel at the membership counter/booth will validate the BPI Mastercard Credit Card used against the official receipt and charge slip/transaction receipt presented. The last four digits of the card number reflected in the charge slip should match with the last four digits of the BPI Mastercard Credit Card presented.
8. Cardholder must completely fill out the registration form and submit the completely filled-out form together with a copy of his two (2) valid IDs at the membership counter/booth.
a. For the free membership to be valid, cardholder must accomplish the registration form.
b. Only the BPI cardholder may avail of the free membership fee and is non-transferrable. cardholder may not assign the membership card to another person/representative. Redemption thru authorized representatives, even with an authorization letter, is not allowed
c. Only one (1) free membership card per BPI Mastercard Credit Card cardholder will be issued during the whole promo duration regardless of the number of transactions.
d. The name to be printed on the membership card must be the same as the name reflected in the actual credit card used.
9. Only purchases made within the promo period will qualify for the promo.
10. Lander’s Superstore will issue the membership card to a qualified BPI cardholder. The free Membership card should be claimed on or before January 14, 2022.
11. A single-receipt transaction is a transaction covered by a single official receipt/sales invoice and a single credit card charge slip or transaction receipt which requires only one approval. Splitting into smaller transaction sizes, and consequently, requiring multiple transaction approvals made with the same store or establishment on the same day will not be allowed. Splitting is defined as an intentional act of dividing a straight transaction into multiple transactions to receive more than one membership card.
12. The offer is not convertible to cash or credit. It may also not be exchanged with any other product.
13. BPI and Landers Superstore will not honor redemptions using official receipts or the BPI Credit Card Statement of Account only.
14. The cardholder agrees that should his or her purchase be found to be fraudulent, BPI shall have the right to charge the value of the free item to his or her card.
15. Any dispute concerning the products related to the promo offer shall be settled directly between the cardholder and Merchant.
16. The promo is not valid in conjunction with any ongoing Landers Superstore promos. In the purchase of goods and services which are on promotional discount, in compliance to the Expanded Senior Citizen Act of 2010 (R.A. 9994) an Act Expanding Benefits and Privileges of Persons with Disability (PWD) (R.A. 10754), the senior citizen or PWD can avail of the promotional discount, or the discount provided under the said laws, whichever is higher, if applicable.
17. Terms and conditions governing the issuance and use of BPI Cards and reminders and other provisions contained in the card carrier, statement of account, charge slips or transaction receipt, and other documents or instruments, which are made an integral part hereof by reference, shall likewise be resorted to in instances where they are applicable to this promo campaign.
|Quezon City||1240 EDSA Balintawak, Apolonio Samson, Quezon City|
|Otis, Manila||1890 Paz Guanzon Street, Paco Manila|
|Arcovia||Arcovia City, Barangay Ugong, Pasig City|
|Alabang||Daang Hari Road, Almanza Dos, Las Pinas City|
|Cebu||23 Minore Park, Cardinal Rosales Avenue cor. Pope John Paul II Ave (formerly J. Luna Avenue)|