- Holiday Season Php 3,000 Cash Back
Holiday Season Php 3,000 Cash Back
Your holiday shopping just got more rewarding. With your BPI Visa Card, you can get a Php 3,000 cash back* on all your holiday spend.
*Minimum accumulated spend of Php 100,000 on straight purchases is required.
1. The Promo is open to all Principal Cardholders of the following BPI Visa Credit Cards which are active and in good credit standing, have available credit limit, have valid and updated mobile number and/or email address in BPI Credit Cards’ system records:
- BPI Visa Signature
- BPI Amore Platinum
- BPI Amore Regular
2. For a minimum accumulated spend of Php 100,000 on straight transactions (in-store and online) within the promo period, qualified cardholders who meet the minimum accumulated spend requirement will be eligible to receive a Php 3,000 cash back upon fulfillment of the redemption process as indicated in the Redemption Mechanics section below.
3. Spend period is from November 14, 2020 to February 15, 2021.
4. Redemption Period is from November 14, 2020 to April 16, 2021. Only redemption requests made from November 14, 2020 to April 16, 2021 will be accepted. All redemption attempts outside of the redemption period will not be validated.
5. A cardholder may only redeem once (equivalent to Php 3,000 rebate) during the promo period.
6. To qualify for the promo, the Principal Cardholder must meet the following requirements:
a. The Principal Cardholder must use any of the qualified BPI Visa Credit Card for a minimum accumulated spend of Php 100,000 on straight transactions within the spend period.
b. Upon reaching the minimum accumulated spend requirement, eligible Principal Cardholder must redeem his cash back through SMS and/or email from November 14, 2020 to April 16, 2021. Refer to the Redemption Mechanics for full details.
7. The cash back value to be credited to a qualified cardholder is equivalent Php 3,000.
8. Multiple BPI Credit Cards sharing the same customer number will be considered as one unique customer. Qualified purchases earned across different BPI Credit Cards having the same Customer Number, will be computed as one and is only entitled to redeem once.
9. All qualified and posted transactions of the Principal Cardholder, including his Supplementary Cardholder(s), will be included in the computation of the minimum accumulated spend requirement. The cash back will only be credited to the BPI Credit Card of the Principal Cardholder.
10. The cash back will be credited to the BPI Credit Card of the Principal Cardholder that is deemed by the bank as most active at the time of crediting.
11. The following transactions are qualified to be included in the computation of the minimum accumulated spend requirement:
- Local Retail Transactions (Straight only)
- Foreign Currency Purchases (Straight only)
- Auto Charge
- Mail Order/Telephone Order (MOTO)
- Online or Internet Transactions
12. The following transactions are excluded from this promo:
- Cash advances (local or international).
- Transactions from stock trading, foreign exchange trading, financial trading services, remittance and the like; mobile payment/mobile wallet transactions and online payment system (such as but not limited to GrabPay, GCash, PayMaya, PayPal, Coins.ph, and the like).
- Transactions from casino/gambling, money transfers, quasi cash financial institution, political organizations and bail and bond payment.
- Business transactions such as but not limited to (i) direct or multi-level marketing, as well as from merchants specifically engaged in wholesale and distribution (ii) payment services and (iii) professional services.
- Redemptions of rebates or Real Thrill Rewards.
- Any Installment transaction whether merchant-based or via Balance Transfer, Credit-to-Cash, other Non-Retail SIP Loan products.
13. BPI reserves the right to reverse the cash back credited in the event the transaction is disputed or cancelled at a later date.
1. During the redemption period, the eligible Cardholder who meets the qualifying minimum accumulated spend requirement must redeem his/her cash back through SMS and/or email within the redemption period using the following format:
Text BPIVISACARD<space>last 10 digits of Customer Number and send to 225689
Send to: 225689
Type the last 10 digits of Customer Number in the subject line and e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only the Principal Cardholder who will meet the minimum accumulated spend requirement is qualified to redeem to the promo.
- Make sure to use the same mobile number and/or email address found in BPI Credit Cards’ system record.
- Redemption through SMS is free of charge.
- The Customer Number may be found in the Statement of Account, BPI Online, or in BPI Mobile App.
- For prepaid mobile subscribers, Php 1.00 maintaining balance is required to text 225689 keywords.
2. Only redemption requests made from November 14, 2020 to April 16, 2021 will be accepted. All redemption attempts outside of the redemption period will not be validated.
3. A cardholder may only redeem once (equivalent to Php 3,000 rebate) during the promo period.
4. The eligible Principal Cardholder will not be qualified to receive the cash back if he did not comply with the redemption mechanics from November 14, 2020 to April 16, 2021.
5. Eligible principal Cardholder will receive an auto-reply to confirm receipt of his redemption attempt through SMS and/or e-mail depending on the channel used for the Redemption. Please note that this auto-reply is not yet the confirmation notice of a successful redemption.
6. The confirmation of successful redemption will be sent to the Principal Cardholder through SMS and/or e-mail within 60 banking days from the redemption attempt.
7. BPI will be sending all notices including the cash back crediting confirmation via SMS and/or eDM to the mobile number and/or e-mail address in BPI Credit Cards’ system records. Should there be any changes, it is the responsibility of the Principal Cardholder to update his contact information in BPI Credit Cards’ system records by calling our 24-hour BPI Contact Center at (+632) 889-10000 or by visiting the nearest BPI branch.
8. The reward is non-transferable, non-refundable, and non-convertible to cash and not for resale.
9. Unredeemed cash back, 60 calendar days after the spend period shall be forfeited.
You may call our 24-hour BPI Contact Center at (+632) 889-10000 (Philippines), 1-800-188-89100 (Domestic Toll Free) or send us a message.
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-107183 Series of 2020