Feast on kebabs, kofte, doners and more only with your BPI Card.
1. The Promo is open to all BPI cardholders in good standing with any of the following participating cards:
BPI Debit Mastercard
- BPI Debit Mastercard (BPI)
- BPI Debit Mastercard (BFB)
- BPI Debit Mastercard (BPI Direct BanKo)
BPI Credit Cards
- Blue Mastercard
- Gold Mastercard
- Platinum Rewards Mastercard
- Petron-BPI Mastercard
- Edge Mastercard
- Amore Cashback Card
- Amore Platinum Cashback Card
- Visa Signature Card
- BPI Family Credit Card
- Corporate Mastercard
BPI Prepaid Cards*
- Amore Visa Prepaid
- ePay Visa
- ePay Mastercard
*must have available load
2. The Promo Period is from March 28, 2022 to June 20, 2022. Promo extended until September 20, 2022.
3. BPI Credit, Debit and Prepaid cardholders are entitled to the following exclusive offers within the promo period:
4. To qualify for the discount/offer, the cardholder must use his or her participating BPI Card to pay for his or her purchases at Merchant.
5. Discount/offer should be given instantly where the purchase was made.
6. The offer is not convertible to cash or credit. It may not be exchanged with any other product.
7. The cardholder shall review and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Merchant.
Terms and Conditions
- Can be combined with grocery items to meet the minimum spend requirement for the discount, but only the dine-in food will be discounted
- Cannot be combined with other dine-in promos
- Promo is valid for dine-in transactions only
- Applicable to single transactions only
- No maximum redemption per day
8. The cardholder agrees that should his or her purchase be found fraudulent, BPI shall have the right to charge the value of the discount/offer to his or her card.
9. The Promo is not valid in conjunction with any ongoing promos of Merchant. In the purchase of goods and services which are on promotional discount, in compliance to the Expanded Senior Citizen Act of 2010 (R.A. 9994) an Act Expanding Benefits and Privileges of Persons with Disability (PWD) (R.A. 10754), the senior citizen or PWD can avail of the promotional discount or the discount provided under the said laws, whichever is higher, if applicable.
10. Any dispute concerning the products and/or services related to the promo offer shall be settled directly between the cardholder and Merchant with the concurrence of DTI.
11. In case of dispute in respect of BPI only and the customers' availment of the promo, the decision of BPI with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final. However, if the dispute involves participating Merchant and its performance and/or delivery of products to customers, subject to the General Provisions set out above, the decision of BPI and participating Merchant with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final.
12. Terms and conditions governing the issuance and use of BPI Credit, Debit, or Prepaid Cards and reminders and other provisions contained in the card carrier, statement of account, charge slips, and other documents or instruments, which are made an integral part hereof by reference, shall likewise be resorted to in instances where they are applicable to this Promo.
For inquiries, kindly call (+632) 966 950 8005 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For inquiries and comments, send us a message or call our 24-hour BPI Contact Center at (+632) 889-10000.
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-139194, Series of 2022