- Credit Card eStatements
1. Log in to your BPI Online account.
2. Go to “Other Services”.
3. Under “Accounts,” click on “My Statements”.
4. Choose your credit card account and statement date.
5. Click on “Download”.
BPI Mobile App
1. Log in to your account.
2. Tap on your Credit Card account.
3. Go to “My Statements”.
4. Select the statement date.
5. Click “Download”.
eStatement is an electronic version of your monthly printed statement/s of account. You’ll start receiving your credit card statement/s as a password-protected PDF file in the email address registered in our records. You will also receive an SMS to alert you that your eStatement has been sent.
You will receive your monthly credit card statement/s within three days after your statement cut-off date.
You will be able to access and download your eStatements anytime, anywhere. You will also receive an SMS with the following details:
a. Total Amount Due
b. Minimum Amount Due
c. Due Date
The eStatement is password-protected.
It helps reduce paper waste and save our precious trees.
1. Please make sure that your email inbox is not full, and with enough memory or capacity to receive files, especially attachments.
2. To ensure the eStatement is not treated as spam or junk mail, please make sure to add our email address, firstname.lastname@example.org, to your address book.
3. You may also opt to disable your email’s auto-junk settings.
4. Should your email on record be a corporate/business email, please consult with your company or website administrator to check on the auto-junk settings.
5. Please make sure your email address is updated.