Make a donation to Ayala Foundation using your BPI Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card.
For every Php 1,000 donation, help provide access to quality education.
1. The Promo is open to BPI Credit, Debit, and Prepaid cardholders of Participating BPI Cards in good standing. The Participating BPI Cards are as follows:
BPI Credit Cards
- eCredit Mastercard
- Blue Mastercard
- Gold Mastercard
- Platinum Rewards Mastercard
- Petron-BPI Mastercard
- Edge Mastercard
- Corporate Mastercard
- Amore Cashback Card
- Amore Platinum Cashback Card
- Visa Signature Card
- BPI Family Credit Card
BPI Debit Cards
- BPI Debit Mastercard (BPI)
- BPI Debit Mastercard (BPI Family Savings Bank)
- BPI Debit Mastercard (BPI Direct BanKo)
BPI Prepaid Cards (must have available load)
- Amore Visa
- BPI ePay Visa
- BPI ePay Mastercard
2. Promo period is from July 27, 2022 to January 30, 2023.
How to Make a Donation
1. The BPI Credit, Debit, or Prepaid cardholder must send his or her donation to Ayala Foundation using his or her BPI Credit, Debit, or Prepaid Card through the link provided: https://afi.ph/BPI. Depending on the amount of donation, the BPI Credit, Debit, or Prepaid Cardholder shall be entitled to one (1), five (5), or ten (10) free tickets to the Ayala Museum.
2. The BPI Credit, Debit, or Prepaid cardholder must enter his or her contact information in order for Ayala Foundation to send the promo code/s (ticket) and link to the Ayala Museum’s events portal through the contact information provided, where he can claim his ticket. One (1) promo code is equivalent to one (1) free ticket.
How to Schedule a Visit
1. Upon accessing the Ayala Museum events portal, the BPI Credit, Debit, or Prepaid cardholder must
choose the date and time of his or her preferred visit.
2. The BPI Credit, Debit, or Prepaid cardholder must then click the "detailed checkout page" option, where
he or she can use his or her promo code/s.
3. The BPI Credit, Debit, or Prepaid cardholder must enter the number of tickets he or she wishes to avail
with his or her contact information.
4. Upon entering the promo code, the ticket will be free upon checkout.
5. Once the BPI Credit, Debit or Prepaid cardholder finalizes his or her booking and checks out, an email
confirmation will be sent by Ayala Museum to the email provided.
Terms and Condition
1. Donations can be made in Php 1,000, Php 5,000 and Php 10,000 and can be done multiple times within the
2. Promo codes (tickets) are valid for single use only and cannot be used in conjunction with other discounts or
3. Ayala Foundation shall notify the BPI Credit, Debit, or Prepaid cardholder on the activation, period of
redemption, and validity of the promo codes.
4. Promo offers cannot be changed once promotions are released.
5. To qualify for the offer, the BPI Credit, Debit, or Prepaid cardholder must use his or her participating BPI
Credit, Debit, or Prepaid Card to pay for his or her donation to Ayala Foundation.
6. The offer is not convertible to cash or credit. It may not be exchanged with any other product.
7. The cardholder agrees that should his or her donation be found to be fraudulent, BPI shall have the right to
charge the value of the offer to his or her card.
8. The Promo is not valid in conjunction with any ongoing promos of Merchant.
9. In case of dispute in respect of BPI only and the customers' availment of the Promo, the decision of BPI with
the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final. However, if the dispute involves Merchant and its
performance and/or delivery of products to customers, subject to the General Provisions set out above, the
decision of BPI and Merchant with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final.
10. Terms and conditions governing the issuance and use of BPI Credit, Debit, and Prepaid Cards and reminders and other provisions contained in the card carrier, statement of account, charge slips, and other documents or
instruments, which are made an integral part hereof by reference, shall likewise be resorted to in instances
where they are applicable to this Promo.
For inquiries and comments, please contact the following:
Marianne Quebral (Ayala Foundation)
Jez Ong (Ayala Museum)
+63 917 517 6705
- (+632) 7759 8288
- (+632) 8813 4488
For inquiries and comments, send us a message or call our 24-hour BPI Contact Center at (+632) 889-10000.
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-147283 Series of 2022