Save on accommodation when you book a Junior Suite or One-Bedroom Suite.
Enjoy 15% discount at 22 Prime Restaurant.
1. The Promo is open to BPI Credit, Debit and Prepaid cardholders in good standing with any of the following participating cards:
BPI Credit Cards
- Amore Cashback Card
- Amore Platinum Cashback Card
- Blue Mastercard
- BPI Family Credit Card
- Corporate Mastercard
- eCredit Mastercard*
- Edge Mastercard
- Gold Mastercard
- Petron-BPI Mastercard
- Platinum Rewards Mastercard
- Visa Signature Card
*eCredit Mastercard is available for purchases made via payment link sent by Merchant.
BPI Debit Cards
- BPI Debit Mastercard (BPI)
- BPI Debit Mastercard (BPI Family Savings Bank)
- BPI Debit Mastercard (BPI Direct BanKo)
BPI Prepaid Cards*
- Amore Visa
- BPI ePay Visa
- BPI ePay Mastercard
*Must have available load
2. The Promo Period is from July 15, 2022 to October 30, 2022. Stay period is until December 15, 2022.
3. BPI Credit, Debit and Prepaid cardholders are entitled to the following exclusive offers within the Promo Period:
|Room Accommodation||30% off on Best Available Rate applicable for Junior Suite and One Bedroom Suite|
|Food and Beverages||15% off on dine-in and take-away transactions at 22 Prime Restaurant|
4. To qualify for the discount/offer, the cardholder must use his or her Participating BPI Credit, Debit or Prepaid Card to pay for his or her purchases at Merchant.
5. The offer is not convertible to cash or credit. It may not be exchanged with any other product.
6. The cardholder shall review and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Merchant.
Terms and Conditions
a. Prior reservation is required via website, phone or email.
b. Prepayment is required upon booking during the promo period.
c. Best Available Rates are subject to 10% service charge and government taxes.
d. Inclusive of service charge, VAT and prevailing local taxes.
e.Maximum of two (2) children 12 years old and below may stay with their family free of charge, using existing bedding.
f. Reservation is non-refundable and can be rebooked at least five (5) days prior to arrival and within the promo dates.
g. Bookings are subject to availability, black-out dates and prevailing government guidelines on travel.
h. Extra person charge is Php 1,500 nett per person per night, inclusive of extra bed (extra person policy still subject to government guidelines).
i. Payment is non-refundable and may be re-booked at least 24 hours prior to arrival date. Customer must present credit card used for payment upon check-in.
Booking and Payment
a. Customer to book either directly via www.discoverysuites.com using the Promo Code: BPI, call at (+632) 771-96930 to 32 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org but subject for availability.
b. Upon confirmation of the Reservation staff on the availability, customer to provide all pertinent booking details, i.e. Guest names, arrival and departure dates, preferred room type, transportation arrangement and payment details.
c. Reservation staff to send a payment link to customer to process booking payment.
d. Once payment is received and confirmed by the Reservation staff, a booking confirmation email will be sent out by the Merchant.
e. If booking is made via website, customer to click on the "Book Now" button. Customer to enter Promo Code (BPI). Once customer is directed to the booking landing page, customer to enter arrival and departure dates to check for availability.
f. Customer to select preferred room type then enter Personal Information on the appropriate section of the booking page.
g. Customer to submit booking request and receive an automated confirmation email.
h. For pre-payment, Reservation sends the offline payment link to customer. Once payment is received, a notification email is automatically generated by the online payment gateway provider, with a copy of the payment details sent to Reservations and Accounting email contacts of the hotel/resort.
7. The cardholder agrees that should his or her purchase be found fraudulent, BPI shall have the right to charge the value of the discount/offer to his or her card.
8. The Promo is not valid in conjunction with any ongoing promos of Merchant. In the purchase of goods and services which are on promotional discount, in compliance to the Expanded Senior Citizen Act of 2010 (R.A. 9994) an Act Expanding Benefits and Privileges of Persons with Disability (PWD) (R.A. 10754), the senior citizen or PWD can avail of the promotional discount or the discount provided under the said laws, whichever is higher, if applicable.
9. Any dispute concerning the products and/or services related to the promo offer shall be settled directly between the cardholder and Merchant with the concurrence of DTI.
10. In case of dispute in respect of BPI only and the customers' availment of the promo, the decision of BPI with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final. However, if the dispute involves participating Merchant and its performance and/or delivery of products to customers, subject to the General Provisions set out above, the decision of BPI and participating Merchant with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final.
11. Terms and conditions governing the issuance and use of BPI Credit, Debit and Prepaid Cards and reminders and other provisions contained in the card carrier, statement of account, charge slips, and other documents or instruments, which are made an integral part hereof by reference, shall likewise be resorted to in instances where they are applicable to this Promo.
25 ADB Avenue, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
(+632) 771-96930 to 32 email@example.com
For any questions or clarifications, please reach out to the following:
Call: (+632) 771-96930 to 32
For inquiries and comments, send us a message or call our 24-Hour BPI Contact Center at (+632) 889-10000.
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-147005, Series of 2022