Enjoy 30% off on accommodation at Clark Marriot Hotel.
Enjoy 30% off on food and beverage at Smoki Moto.
1. The Promo is open to BPI Credit, Debit and Prepaid cardholders in good standing with any of the following participating cards:
BPI Credit Cards
- Amore Cashback Card
- Amore Platinum Cashback Card
- Blue Mastercard
- BPI Family Credit Card
- Corporate Mastercard
- Edge Mastercard
- Gold Mastercard
- Platinum Rewards Mastercard
- Visa Signature Card
- Petron-BPI Mastercard
BPI Debit Cards
- BPI Debit Mastercard (BPI)
- BPI Debit Mastercard (BPI Family Savings Bank)
- BPI Debit Mastercard (BPI Direct BanKo)
BPI Prepaid Cards*
- Amore Visa
- BPI ePay Visa
- BPI ePay Mastercard
*Must have available load
2. The Promo Period is from July 11, 2022 to November 1, 2022. Stay period is until November 5, 2022.
3. BPI Credit, Debit and Prepaid cardholders are entitled to the following exclusive offers within the Promo Period:
Clark Marriott Hotel
30% off on rooms based on best available rates.
Offer is valid from Mondays to Thursdays.
Smoki Moto (F&B)
30% off on dine-in and take-out transactions.
No minimum spend required.
Offer is valid from Mondays to Sundays.
4. To qualify for the discount/offer, the cardholder must use his or her Participating BPI Credit, Debit, or Prepaid Card to pay for his or her purchases at Merchant.
5. The offer is not convertible to cash or credit. It may not be exchanged with any other product.
6. The Cardholder shall review and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Merchant.
Terms & Conditions
- Subject to availability
- Not valid during Peak Period and Holidays
- Free rebooking within the promo period only. Prevailing rates will apply if outside the promo period.
Booking & Payment
- For booking and inquiries, customer may call +63455985000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
7. The cardholder agrees that should his or her purchase be found fraudulent, BPI shall have the right to charge the value of the discount/offer to his or her card.
8.The Promo is not valid in conjunction with any ongoing promos of Merchant. In the purchase of goods and services which are on promotional discount, in compliance to the Expanded Senior Citizen Act of 2010 (R.A. 9994) an Act Expanding Benefits and Privileges of Persons with Disability (PWD) (R.A. 10754), the senior citizen or PWD can avail of the promotional discount or the discount provided under the said laws, whichever is higher, if applicable.
9. Any dispute concerning the service/s related to the promo offer shall be settled directly between the cardholder and Merchant with the concurrence of DTI.
10. In case of dispute in respect of BPI only and the customers' availment of the promo, the decision of BPI with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final. However, if the dispute involves participating Merchant and its performance and/or delivery of products to customers, subject to the General Provisions set out above, the decision of BPI and participating Merchant with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final.
11. Terms and conditions governing the issuance and use of BPI Credit, Debit or Prepaid Cards and reminders and other provisions contained in the card carrier, statement of account, charge slips, and other documents or instruments, which are made an integral part hereof by reference, shall likewise be resorted to in instances where they are applicable to this Promo.
Clark Marriott Hotel
For inquiries, email email@example.com or call (+6345) 55985000
For inquiries, call (+6345) 5985000
For inquires and comments, send us a message or call our 24-hour BPI Contact Center at (+632) 889-10000.
DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-146480 , Series of 2022