Fly to Incheon, Los Angeles, San Francisco and more for as low as USD 320.
Enjoy big savings when you shop abroad or international online stores.
Book your flight and choose from Economy or Business Class.
Enjoy 0% installment on airline tickets for up to 6 months with your BPI Platinum Rewards Mastercard.
|Type||Cabin||Destination||Booking Class||Fares in USD||Advance Purchase||Max Stay||Stopover (per way)||Fee|
|LAX, SFO, SEA, HNL||W14||570||700||14D||12M||100||120||Free||200||120|
|LAX, SFO, SEA, HNL||U14||2900||3100||14D||12M||150||Free||300||150|
|LAX, SFO, SEA, HNL||V||490||610||12M||100||120||200||120|
|LAX, SFO, SEA, HNL||U||2100||2100||12M||150||300||150|
Note: Fares exclusive of taxes
The Promo is open to all BPI Credit Cardholders in good standing with any of the following participating cards:
BPI Credit Cards
- eCredit Mastercard
- Blue Mastercard
- Gold Mastercard
- Platinum Rewards Mastercard
- Petron-BPI Mastercard
- Edge Mastercard
- Amore Cashback Card
- Amore Platinum Cashback Card
- Visa Signature Card
- BPI Family Credit Card
- Corporate Mastercard
How to Avail
a. Go to Asiana Airline's Website.
b. Select preferred destination.
c. Select preferred dates and number of passengers and go to Book a Flight.
d. Choose preferred flight schedule and click “Continue”.
e. If you are an Asiana Club member, choose “Reserve while logged in”, if not, “Reserve as guest” and click “Continue”.
f. Enter passenger details and click “Continue” to proceed.
g. Click the “Confirm” button if you agree with the Terms and Conditions.
h. On the Pay Now Page, use any of your qualified BPI Credit Card to avail of the offer.
i. Once payment is successful, you will be provided a copy of your itinerary receipt which shall be electronically transmitted to your specified email address.
Terms and Conditions
1. Valid to/from Manila, Clark, or Cebu.
2. Selling Period: May 16, 2022 to May 31, 2022.
3. Travel Period: May 16, 2022 to March 31, 2023.
4. Promo can be availed through Asiana Airline’s website.
5. The applicable child and infant fares are as follows:
- Child Rate: 75% of the adult base fare (except USA business class)
- Infant Rate: 10% of the adult base fare
6. No Show: $120 per way.
7. Fares are subject to high season surcharge if outbound travel date is in the following period:
- High Season
a. Korea: 2022.05.16 – 2022.05.31, 2022.12.16 – 2023.01.31
b. USA/Canada: 2022.07.15 – 2022.08.15, 2022.12.16 – 2023.01.31
8. The display fares are exclusive of government taxes and surcharges.
9. The following approximate taxes and fees apply. (Philippine Travel Tax Php 1620 are not included.)
- One-way Taxes
a. Korea: USD 31, USA: USD 98, Canada: USD 41
- Roundtrip Taxes
a. Korea: USD 73, USA: USD 177, Canada: USD 152
10. If changes must be made to the booking, penalties may apply and seats are subject to availability and subject to corresponding fare difference.
1. To qualify for the discount/offer, the BPI Credit Cardholder must use his or her Participating BPI Credit Card to pay for his or her purchases.
2. The offer is not convertible to cash or credit. It may not be exchanged with any other product.
3. The Cardholder agrees that should his or her purchase be found fraudulent, BPI shall have the right to charge the value of the discount/offer to his or her card.
4. Any dispute concerning the service/s related to the promo offer shall be settled directly between the Cardholder and Merchant with the concurrence of DTI.
5. The promo is not valid in conjunction with any ongoing promos of Asiana Airlines.
6. In case of dispute in respect of BPI only and the customers' availment of the Promo, the decision of BPI with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final. However, if dispute involves participating Merchant and its performance and/or delivery of products to customers, subject to the General Provisions set out above, the decision of BPI and participating Merchant with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final.
7. Terms and conditions governing the issuance and use of BPI Credit Cards and reminders and other provisions contained in the card carrier, statement of account, charge slips, and other documents or instruments, which are made an integral part hereof by reference, shall likewise be resorted to in instances where they are applicable to this Promo.
For any questions or clarifications, please contact:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hotline: (+632) 8662-8000
For inquiries and comments, please send us a message or call our 24-hour BPI Contact Center at (+632) 889-10000.
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-142867, Series of 2022
Per CAB Approval No.: 0346-05-11-s.2022