Enjoy up to 3 months Real 0% installments on your purchases.
Get a bonus installment credit limit of up to 100% from your regular credit line.
1. The Program is open to BPI Cardholders of participating BPI Cards in good standing. The participating BPI Cards are as follows:
- BPI Blue MasterCard
- BPI Gold MasterCard
- Petron-BPI MasterCard
- BPI Edge MasterCard
- BPI Corporate Mastercard
- BPI Amore Cashback Card
- BPI Amore Platinum Cashback Card
- BPI Visa Signature
- BPI Family Credit Card
2. BPI Cardholders are entitled to avail of the Real 0% Installment Program. This allows cardholders to avail of up to 3 months Real 0% installment program at Merchant.
3. The Cardholder shall review and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Special Installment Plan (SIP):
Terms and Conditions
a. The SIP Real 0% installment terms are available for a minimum single-receipt purchase requirement of Php 3,000
b. The terms may be available for select items only.
c. All installment transactions are subject to BPI approval.
d. Cardholder can also choose to avail of other SIP feature:
Up to 100% BONUS MADNESS LIMIT for qualified BPI Credit Cardholders
Subject to favorable credit history, qualified Credit Cardholders will enjoy increased purchasing power with a bonus installment credit limit of up to 100% of their regular credit line. Approved installment transactions will automatically be deducted from the Madness limit. 100% Bonus Madness Limit is only applicable to installment transactions.
e. Should the Credit Cardholder decide to terminate the SIP transaction prior to the first billing, BPI will charge an early termination fee of Php 550 plus an additional 2% on the principal amount. If pre-termination is done after 1st billing, the early termination fee is Php 550. The monthly payment shall first be applied to the interest charges then to the principal amount using the diminishing balance method.
4. To qualify for the Program, the Cardholder must use his or her Participating BPI Card to pay for his or her purchases at the Participating Merchant.
5. Any dispute concerning the products and/or services related to the Program shall be settled directly between the Cardholder and Merchant.
6. The terms and conditions governing the issuance of BPI Cards, reminders and other provisions contained in card carrier, statement of account, charge slips and other documents or instruments, which are made an integral part hereof by reference, shall likewise be resorted to in instances where they are applicable in this Program campaign
|Makati||Unit LG 3, 4 & 14, 146 Alfaro Place, L.P. Leviste St., Salcedo Village, Makati City||Viber: 0917 304 0224/ 0906 620 0880/ 0939 765 8485|
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org