1. During the redemption period, the eligible Cardholder who meets the qualifying minimum accumulated spend requirement must redeem his cash back through SMS and/or email within the redemption period using the following format:
Text BPICASHBACK<space>last 10 digits of your Customer Number and send to 225689
Send to 225689
Type the last 10 digits of your Customer Number in the subject line and e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To - email@example.com
- Only the Principal Cardholder who meets the minimum accumulated spend requirement is qualified to redeem the promo.
- Make sure to use the same mobile number and/or email address found in BPI Credit Cards’ system record.
- The Customer Number may be found in the Statement of Account, BPI Online, or in the BPI Mobile App.
- Redemption through SMS is free of charge. For prepaid mobile subscribers, a minimum of Php 1.00 maintaining balance is required to text 225689 keywords for free.
2. Only redemption requests made from July 1 to October 10, 2020 will be accepted. All redemption attempts outside of the redemption period will not be validated.
3. The eligible Principal Cardholder will NOT be qualified to receive the cash back if he did NOT comply with the redemption mechanics from July 1 to October 10, 2020.
4. Crediting of the cash back to the qualified cardholder’s Statement of Account will be within 60 banking days after the redemption request was made.
5. Eligible principal Cardholder will receive an auto-reply to confirm receipt of his redemption attempt through SMS and/or e-mail depending on the channel used for the Redemption. Please note that this auto-reply is not yet the confirmation notice of a successful redemption.
6. The confirmation of successful redemption will be sent to the Principal Cardholder through SMS and/or e-mail within 60 banking days from the redemption attempt.
7. BPI will be sending all notices including the cash back crediting confirmation via SMS and/or eDM to the mobile number and/or e-mail address in BPI Credit Cards’ system records. Should there be any changes, it is the responsibility of the Principal Cardholder to update his contact information in BPI Credit Cards’ system records by calling BPI Phone banking at 889-10000 or by visiting the nearest BPI branch.
8. The reward is non-transferable, non-refundable, not convertible to cash, and not for resale.
9. Unredeemed cash back, 60 calendar days after the spend period shall be forfeited.
Reminder: To proceed with the redemption, BPI will only ask for the last 10 digits of your customer number. BPI will never ask for your card number, expiry date, CVV, and One-time PIN via links in e-mail, SMS, or phone calls.
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB. 06340, Series of 2020