Types of Accounts
Apply for a Savings Account
- Ways to Bank
- Overseas Filipino
- About BPI
- Related Sites
Types of Accounts
Apply for a Savings Account
- Ways to Bank
Transfer your other credit card balances to enjoy 0% installment for 3 months.
Earn Real Thrills Rewards points when you transfer your other credit card balance to select BPI Credit Cards.
1. Submit the following requirements:
a. Latest Credit Card Statement of Account from another bank.
b. Indicate the Loan amount. Minimum amount for balance transfer is Php 20,000 and maximum amount is 50% of the available credit limit of the BPI Credit Card or Php 200,000, whichever is lower.
c. Indicate the Mode of Loan Disbursement (either Credit to Account or Manager’s Check).
2. Apply for Balance Transfer through the following channels:
- Call 889-10055
- Visit the nearest BPI branch
- Contact your Relationship Manager
Promo Period: April 15, 2021 to July 15, 2021
1. The 0% Interest Balance Transfer at 3 Months ("Promo") is open to Preferred Banking Depositors and select BPI clients who got an invitation to apply for any of the following BPI Credit Cards from April 15 to June 15, 2021 and are subsequently approved:
- BPI Visa Signature Card
- BPI Amore Platinum Cashback Card
- BPI Amore Cashback Card
- BPI Gold Mastercard
- BPI Blue Mastercard
- BPI Edge Mastercard
- Petron-BPI Mastercard
2. Promo is open to Principal and Supplementary Cardholders (“Cardholder”).
3. To qualify for the Promo, the customer should have:
a. No existing BPI Credit Card before April 15, 2021; Cardholders with upgraded, converted, replacement or renewal cards, whether bank or client initiated, issued within April 15 to June 15, 2021 are not eligible for the Promo.
b. An existing credit card with another bank
4. To avail of the Promo, the cardholder must apply for a BPI Special Installment Plan (S.I.P) Loan (“Loan”) from April 15, 2021 to July 15, 2021, with the following requirements:
a. Balance Transfer application form/details
b. Current credit card Statement of Account (SOA) from another bank
c. Preferred mode of Loan disbursement (Credit to BPI Account or Manager’s Check)
5. The promo is valid for a 3-month term, for a minimum amount of Php 20,000 and a maximum amount of 50% of the BPI Credit Card credit limit or Php 200,000 whichever is lower. Processing of applications is 5-8 banking days.
6. If the Cardholder applied and was approved for more than one (1) BPI Credit Card within the same month, Cardholder may avail of the Promo for each new BPI Credit Card, as long as the total Loan amount availed is within 50% of the BPI Credit Card credit limit or Php 200,000 whichever is lower.
7. Supplementary Cardholder may avail of the Promo, as long as the total Loan amount availed is within 50% of the Supplementary cardholder’s BPI Credit Card credit limit or Php 200,000 whichever is lower.
8. The Promo Loan rates are as follows:
Effective Interest Rate per Annum
9. Employees of BPI are disqualified from joining the Promo.
10. The grant of the Loan shall be subject to appropriate approval. The Bank may perform additional verification for Cardholder’s security. The Bank reserves the right to terminate processing of the Loan application and/or deny the same in the event that the Cardholder fails to submit documentary requirements or it becomes aware of any misrepresentation or any circumstances which will disqualify the Cardholder from availing of the Loan.
11. The Loan shall be paid in equal and successive monthly installments, as indicated in the Bank’s SIP Loan Charge Form and/or Statement of Account (SOA), which shall commence on the Cardholder's next billing date until the Loan is fully paid.
12. Existing Loan rates at the time of receipt of loan application will apply. The monthly installment due from the Loan is computed using the following formula:
Total Loan Amount x Factor Rate of Chosen Term = Monthly Installment Amount
13. In case of default or failure to pay on time any installment or any outstanding balance set forth in the Cardholder's SOA or breach of any of these terms and conditions, Cardholder agrees to the following:
- The Bank shall have the right to suspend, cancel, or refuse to renew the Card.
- The Card outstanding balance including the Loan balance plus interest, penalties, fees and charges (the "Total Outstanding Balance" or "TOB") shall immediately become due and payable, without notice or demand.
- Failure to pay any amount due shall constitute a default of the Loan.
14. If for any reason, the Cardholder fails to renew the Card or the Card is not renewed by the Bank, the Cardholder's TOB shall immediately become due and payable.
15. Upon the occurrence of an event of default or any breach of the terms and conditions hereof, the Bank is appointed and shall act as attorney-in-fact with full power and authority to do all acts and deeds in addition to and other than those as herein granted. Cardholder hereby ratifies and confirms all acts and deeds as may be done or performed by the Bank under this authority.
16. A service fee of Php 100 will be charged for each SIP Loan availment. This fee will be reflected in the succeeding statement of account.
17. If the account number provided for crediting of proceeds is invalid or with name discrepancy, the Loan application will not be processed.
18. A single installment Loan transaction requires only one approval. Splitting into smaller Loan transaction sizes and requiring multiple Loan transaction approvals shall not be allowed.
19. For proceeds disbursed via Manager's Check (MC), Cardholders agree to claim the MC within thirty (30) days from issuance date. Unclaimed MCs after the lapse of said period will be automatically cancelled along with the SIP Loan transaction, without notice.
20. Once approved, SIP Loan transaction can no longer be reversed or cancelled. If the Cardholder decides to pre-terminate his Loan application prior to the first billing, the Bank will charge a processing fee of Php 550 plus additional 2% interest on the Loan principal amount. If pre-termination is done after the first billing, the Bank will charge a processing fee of Php 550 plus applicable interest of the next monthly payment using the diminishing balance method.
21. The Cardholder's signature on this application form, his continued use of the Card or access to the BPI website shall constitute his agreement to, and acceptance of, the BPI Data Privacy Statement published in www.bpi.com.ph as the same may be revised or updated from time to time. The Cardholder further represents and warrants to the Bank that, prior to submitting any information about an individual (including personal information), all necessary authorization and consent as may be required in compliance with applicable confidentiality and data privacy laws have been obtained to enable the Bank to process such information.
22. The terms and conditions governing the issuance of the Card as indicated in the card application form and BPI website and the reminders and other provisions contained in all pages of the card carrier, statement/s of account, charge slips and other Card documents or instruments, which are made an integral part hereof by reference, shall likewise be resorted to in instances where they are applicable.