Grab the best deals brought to you by the BPI Awesome Travel Fair.
Event Date: October 18, 19, & 20, 2019
Event Venue: Glorietta Activity Center, Palm Drive, Makati City
1. Log on to Thai Airways.
2. Click Promo Banner: “Exclusive to BPI Cardholders.”
3. Enter preferred dates.
4. Fill in the information of passenger.
5. Proceed to payment option using Credit/Prepaid.
6. Passenger will receive an email once the reservation has been finalized.
Ticket selling is from October 18, October 21 to 25, and October 28 to 31, 2019 only.
Manila Ticket Office – Country Space Bldg., Sen. Gil Puyat Ave., Makati City
Travel period is from October 18, 2019 to May 31, 2020. Get 3 months Real 0% installment or low monthly add-on rate of 0.99% and enjoy 100% Bonus Madness Limit and Buy Now and Pay up to 30 days Later.
All-in Fares (in USD)
Starts from 192
Starts from 742
Starts from 106
Starts from 436
Starts from 214
Starts from 799
Starts from 119
Starts from 470
Krabi, Chaing Mai, Phuket
Starts from 346
Starts from 885
Starts from 205
Starts from 528
Ho Chi Minh, Hanoi, Phnom Penh
Starts from 357
Starts from 918
Starts from 205
Starts from 541
Starts from 384
Starts from 949
Starts from 226
Starts from 564
Starts from 534
Starts from 321
Brussels, Copenhagen, Frankfurt, London, Milan, Moscow, Munich, Oslo, Paris, Rome, Stockholm, Vienaa, Zurich
Starts from 699
Starts from 2545
Starts from 409
Starts from 1517
Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth
Starts from 628
Starts from 2430
Starts from 353
Starts from 1433
Starts from 715
Starts from 2509
Starts from 428
Starts from 1504
Starts from 502
Starts from 1531
Starts from 286
Starts from 903
- Origin: MNL
- Selling Period: October 18, 2019 – October 31, 2019
- Travel Period: October 18, 2019 – May 31, 2020
- Child/Infant’s Fare: charge adult fare
- Rerouting: allowed before departure at USD100 fee per transaction
- Rebooking: allowed at USD100 per transaction
- No Show/Non-User’s Fees: USD50
- Refund/Cancel Fee: USD200 for Europe / USD 100 for other destinations (for totally unused tickets
- Travel Validity: Minimum 3 days/ Maximum 1 month
- Combination of Fares: permitted on half return basis. Conditions of the more restrictive fare will apply.
For any questions or clarifications, please contact Thai Airways Reservations Department at 8580-8424.
1. The Promo is open to BPI Cardholders of Participating BPI Cards in good standing. The Participating BPI Cards are as follows:
BPI Credit Cards
Blue Mastercard, Gold Mastercard, Petron-BPI Mastercard, BPI SkyMiles Mastercard, SkyMiles Platinum Mastercard, Edge Mastercard, Corporate Mastercard, Amore Visa, Amore Visa Platinum, Visa Signature Card, and BPI Family Credit Card
BPI Prepaid Cards
Amore Visa, BPI ePay Visa, and BPI ePay Mastercard (Must have available load)
2. BPI Cardholders can purchase the tickets through straight payment using their BPI Credit Card and BPI Prepaid Card and/or through Special Installment Plan (SIP) using their BPI Credit Card.
3. The Special Installment Plan is available only for bookings made at the BPI Travel Fair event in Glorietta Activity Center, Makati City.
4. BPI Credit Cardholders are entitled to avail of 3 months Real 0% installment with their BPI Credit Cards.
5. During the Program period, BPI shall offer Special Installment Plan (SIP) Real 0% interest terms on select items for a minimum purchase for BPI Credit Cardholders only.
a. The minimum single purchase transaction is Php 3,000 or higher depending on the Merchant
b. All transactions are subject to BPI Authorizations approval
c. Cardholder can also choose to avail of other SIP features
- Up to 100% BONUS MADNESS LIMIT for qualified credit cardholders
Subject to favorable credit history, qualified Credit Cardholders will enjoy increased purchasing power with a bonus installment credit limit of up to 100% of their regular credit line. Approved installment transaction will automatically be deducted from the Madness limit. 100% Bonus Madness Limit is only applicable to installment transactions.
6. Should the Credit Cardholder decide to terminate the SIP transaction prior to the first billing, BPI will charge an early termination fee of Php 550 plus an additional 2% interest on the principal amount. If pre-termination is done after 1st billing, the early termination fee is Php 550. The monthly payment shall first be applied to the interest charges then to principal amount using the diminishing balance method
7. Subject to BPI’s Balance Transfer terms and conditions, qualified BPI Cardholders who purchased through straight payment may be allowed to convert their purchase/s to installment terms ranging from 3 months to 36 months through BPI’s Balance Transfer Facility (Regular to SIP conversion). To avail, an interested BPI Cardholder may call 889-10000 or visit any BPI branches. For details, visit http://www.bpicards.com/Sip/
8. The offer is not convertible to cash or credit. It may not be exchanged with any other product.
9. The Cardholder agrees that should his or her purchase be found fraudulent, BPI shall have the right to charge the value of the discount to his or her card.
10. Any dispute concerning the service/s related to the promo offer shall be settled directly between the Cardholder and Merchant with the concurrence of DTI.
11. The promo is not valid in conjunction with any ongoing promos of Thai Airways.
12. In case of dispute in respect of BPI only and the customers' availment of the Promo, the decision of BPI with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final. However, if dispute involves participating Merchant and its performance and/or delivery of products to customers, subject to the General Provisions set out above, the decision of BPI and participating Merchant with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final.
13. Terms and conditions governing the issuance and use of BPI Cards and reminders and other provisions contained in the card carrier, statement of account, charge slips, and other documents or instruments, which are made an integral part hereof by reference, shall likewise be resorted to in instances where they are applicable to this Promo.
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB 19629 Series of 2019