Grab the best deals brought to you by the BPI Awesome Travel Fair.
Event Date: October 18, 19, & 20, 2019
Event Venue: Glorietta Activity Center, Palm Drive, Makati City
Manila Ticket Office - Unit 109-P, G/F Five-Ecom Center, Pacific Drive, Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay City
Ticket selling is from October 21 to 26, 2019 only.
Travel period is from October 18, 2019 to March 28, 2020.
All-in Fares (in USD)
Round Trip w/ baggage allowance (15kg)
- Only MNL-ICN-MNL and CRK-ICN-CRK flights are available.
- Promo fares are exclusive for BPI Travel Fair (October 18-20, 2019) only.
- Travel period is from October 18, 2019 to March 28, 2020.
- Book and buy basis. Ticket via Jeju Air is based on seat availability and is only available for 8 passengers and below. Seats and flights are subject to availability
- Child rate is 75% of the adult net fare
- Infant rate is 10% of the adult net fare
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Change of date: Only equivalent class or higher hierarchy class changes are permitted.
- Combination of classes is allowed.
- Prepaid baggage: Request for additional baggage must be processed at least 2 days prior to the first segment (MNL-ICN/CRK-ICN). If first segment is already used, additional baggage will be requested over the check-in counter.
- FLY FARE: first 15kgs of additional baggage allowance is USD 50. Every succeeding 5kgs is equivalent to USD 50
- FLY BAG FARE: Every 5kgs cost USD 50.
- All class has 10kgs of hand carry
- Ticket restriction: Refundable and rebookable but non-endorsable/non-reroutable and valid on 7C only.
- For no show, charges may apply.
1. The Promo is open to BPI Cardholders of Participating BPI Cards in good standing. The Participating BPI Cards are as follows:
BPI Credit Cards
Blue Mastercard, Gold Mastercard, Petron-BPI Mastercard, BPI SkyMiles Mastercard, SkyMiles Platinum Mastercard, Edge Mastercard, Corporate Mastercard, Amore Visa, Amore Visa Platinum, Visa Signature Card, and BPI Family Credit Card
BPI Prepaid Cards
Amore Visa, BPI ePay Visa, and BPI ePay Mastercard (Must have available load)
2. BPI Cardholders can purchase the tickets through straight payment using their BPI Credit Card and BPI Prepaid Card.
3. The offer is not convertible to cash or credit. It may not be exchanged with any other product.
4. The Cardholder agrees that should his or her purchase be found fraudulent, BPI shall have the right to charge the value of the discount to his or her card.
5. Any dispute concerning the service/s related to the promo offer shall be settled directly between the Cardholder and Merchant with the concurrence of DTI.
6. The promo is not valid in conjunction with any ongoing promos of Jeju Air.
7. In case of dispute in respect of BPI only and the customers' availment of the Promo, the decision of BPI with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final. However, if dispute involves participating Merchant and its performance and/or delivery of products to customers, subject to the General Provisions set out above, the decision of BPI and participating Merchant with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final.
8. Terms and conditions governing the issuance and use of BPI Cards and reminders and other provisions contained in the card carrier, statement of account, charge slips, and other documents or instruments, which are made an integral part hereof by reference, shall likewise be resorted to in instances where they are applicable to this Promo.
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB 19629 Series of 2019